Female Officer (SM) Class A Blouse

Started by LCherry, November 06, 2022, 10:06:47 PM

LCherry

Hello all!

I am setting up my Class A's and torn between the long sleeve/ short sleeve blouse option.

Vanguard only sells women's short sleeve blouses. I want to have both the short sleeve and long sleeve blouse on hand. Can anyone point me in the direction of an alternate reliable site/store that sells these?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HandsomeWalt_USMC

Don't ask your assigned mentor these questions or anything.🙄

Local to us: Army Barracks, AAFES (we can arrange getting you on base), CGX at JBCC or CGB Boston. Also check the stocks we have at the squadron.

Online options: EBay, Salute Uniforms.
HANDSOME SENDS

Semper Fidelis

"PRIDE IS CONTAGIOUS"

Shuman 14

I highly recommend Salute Uniforms.

Their uniforms are extremely top quality... but... you will get what you pay for.

They are pricier that a surplus store, eBay, or the AAFES, but for those who cannot access AAFES remotely and don't have one in a drive-able distance, Salute Uniforms is always my first choice.
Joseph J. Clune
Lieutenant Colonel, Military Police

USMCR: 1990 - 1992                           USAR: 1993 - 1998, 2000 - 2003, 2005 - Present     CAP: 2013 - 2014, 2021 - Present
INARNG: 1992 - 1993, 1998 - 2000      Active Army: 2003 - 2005                                       USCGAux: 2004 - Present

MSG Mac

You're in MAWG and if I recall that's Beverly Squadron. Should be able to get your shirt at Hanscom AFB.
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

FlyingPig

Quote from: LCherry on November 06, 2022, 10:06:47 PMHello all!

I am setting up my Class A's and torn between the long sleeve/ short sleeve blouse option.

Vanguard only sells women's short sleeve blouses. I want to have both the short sleeve and long sleeve blouse on hand. Can anyone point me in the direction of an alternate reliable site/store that sells these?

Thanks!

Hmmmm..... I know someone with a similar name from back in the day?
Robert Steht, Capt.
Mission Pilot/CD Pilot
CFI Airplane / CFI Helicopter
Former Sq. Commander

LCherry

Quote from: FlyingPig on November 13, 2022, 05:28:02 PM
Quote from: LCherry on November 06, 2022, 10:06:47 PMHello all!

Thanks!

Hmmmm..... I know someone with a similar name from back in the day?
Was a cadet in the CT 073 minutemen squadron!

FlyingPig

Ahhh, no.  I was in California.  Just same first initial and last name    ;D
Robert Steht, Capt.
Mission Pilot/CD Pilot
CFI Airplane / CFI Helicopter
Former Sq. Commander