How do I run aircraft reports?

Started by Holding Pattern, October 13, 2022, 10:25:01 PM

Holding Pattern

Information I desire to know:

What aircraft have been assigned to a squadron each year

When that aircraft has not been in our hangar (either for flight ops, repair, or loans to other squadrons)

How many hours our aircraft is in the air per month

How many O rides were done per month/year

Where should I start?

Eclipse

Quote from: Holding Pattern on October 13, 2022, 10:25:01 PMWhat aircraft have been assigned to a squadron each year
Aircraft are not assigned to Squadrons, so that information isn't going to be tracked in
WMIRS or anywhere else nationally.  At best you'd have to infer it from the aircraft locations
which would be available to OPS staff, aircrew, and often posted publicly on Wing websites.

Quote from: Holding Pattern on October 13, 2022, 10:25:01 PMWhen that aircraft has not been in our hangar (either for flight ops, repair, or loans to other squadrons)
You would have to infer any "squadron loans" from the missions types, or ask the POC as this is not something
NHQ is aware of or tracks.

Quote from: Holding Pattern on October 13, 2022, 10:25:01 PMHow many hours our aircraft is in the air per month
WMIRS if you have the rights. However "in the air" isn't tracked, per se.
You'd be able to pull Hobbs time and sortie time, both of which include runs ups, taxiing, etc., etc.

Quote from: Holding Pattern on October 13, 2022, 10:25:01 PMHow many O rides were done per month/year
WMIRS and / or O-Ride reports.

Quote from: Holding Pattern on October 13, 2022, 10:25:01 PMWhere should I start?
Unit OPS officer, aircraft POC, Wing DO.

"That Others May Zoom"