Request to wear ES patch via CAP Form 2A?

Started by SAREXinNY, April 22, 2013, 10:14:13 PM

SAREXinNY

I haven't been in CAP for too long, but I've been here long enough to have heard the "teach a man to fish" line a few times.  Well, this man has tried and tried to fish and he's coming up empty handed...so he is here to ask for help.

I recently finished my GTM3 qualification.  My Commander told me to complete a CAP Form 2A and upload it on e-services to receive approval to wear the circular ES (dog) patch and the basic GTM badge.  I can't figure out where in e-services I'm supposed to be uploading this Form 2A to.  Due to some conflicting schedules, I won't be seeing my Commander again for a few weeks.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Eclipse

The patch and the badges are approved through eServices Operations Qualifications. (Which is being upgraded as we speak).
It is not done via a 2a.

As a general FYI, F2A's are not uploaded to eServices, they are a manual form that is send upo the channel to the commander, etc.,
either physically or as a .pdf via email.

The reason they are used is either for a few situations not yet accommodated in eservices, or for commanders who still think it is 1996.

"That Others May Zoom"

Eclipse

Badges and the patches will be found in "ES Awards" on the left hand side of Operations Qualifications.

"That Others May Zoom"

SAREXinNY