Maj. General Pinada's comments at the TX Wing Conf.

Started by DrJbdm, April 15, 2007, 07:08:00 PM

SAR-EMT1

Quote from: mikeylikey on April 20, 2007, 07:09:33 PM
Quote from: ZigZag911 on April 20, 2007, 05:51:29 PM
We now (and have had for many years) an all volunteer military, and most seem to agree they are professional indeed!

We need to describe ourselves as 'professionally trained & qualified volunteers'....of course, we need to ensure that we really meet that standard, first!

It was all-volunteer until the STOP-LOSS (slavery) "program" started back up for Iraq 2.

-So I don't find myself transfered to GITMO.......DISCLAIMER:
I FULLY Support the United States, and it's policies regarding the military services.  I make no claims that it's policies, management or senior leadership are inept, idiotic, or outright insane.

Yet one more reason why CAP should be pursuing an augmentation program at flank speed.
C. A. Edgar
AUX USCG Flotilla 8-8
Former CC / GLR-IL-328
Firefighter, Paramedic, Grad Student

JohnKachenmeister

Since the TPU is styled after the Luftwaffe Kleiner Rock:

Ve haff vays of loosening your tounge!  You vill tell us vat ve vant to know!
Another former CAP officer

AlphaSigOU

Quote from: JohnKachenmeister on April 21, 2007, 11:57:01 PM

Jawohl, zu Befehl, Herr Major!  ;D Though the Kleiner Rock was worn only by Luftwaffe general officers up until the start of WWII.
Lt Col Charles E. (Chuck) Corway, CAP
Gill Robb Wilson Award (#2901 - 2011)
Amelia Earhart Award (#1257 - 1982) - C/Major (retired)
Billy Mitchell Award (#2375 - 1981)
Administrative/Personnel/Professional Development Officer
Nellis Composite Squadron (PCR-NV-069)
KJ6GHO - NAR 45040

LtCol White

Quote from: AlphaSigOU on April 22, 2007, 01:25:13 AM
Quote from: JohnKachenmeister on April 21, 2007, 11:57:01 PM

Jawohl, zu Befehl, Herr Major!  ;D Though the Kleiner Rock was worn only by Luftwaffe general officers up until the start of WWII.

So does this make Pineda Goering?  Reichmarshall Pineda?  >:D
LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska

Diplomacy - The ability to tell someone to "Go to hell" and have them look forward to making the trip.

JohnKachenmeister

What's scary isn't just the double breasted cut, but the fact that the Kleiner Rock was worn only with a white shirt and blue tie!

Psychiatrists have identified a new mental disorder... TPU Syndrome.  The disease is characterized by intrusive thoughts about invading Eastern European countries and France whenever the patient dresses in the TPU.

Didn't the Luftwaffe also have a black leather flight jacket?

Don't get me wrong, I LIKE this trend. The Luftwaffe was one of the best-dressed air forces in history!

JohnKachenmeister

And invading France would be fun.  Can I get one of those sexy little Walther pistols?

ColonelJack

Quote from: LtCol White on April 22, 2007, 02:15:20 AM
So does this make Pineda Goering?  Reichmarshall Pineda?  >:D

Not sure what distant cousin Hermann would make of that ....  ;D

Jack
Jack Bagley, Ed. D.
Lt. Col., CAP (now inactive)
Gill Robb Wilson Award No. 1366, 29 Nov 1991
Honorary Admiral, Navy of the Republic of Molossia

RogueLeader

Quote from: JohnKachenmeister on April 22, 2007, 03:30:42 AM
And invading France would be fun.  Can I get one of those sexy little Walther pistols?
Not like it would be hard. Just declare war, and they'll surrender post-haste.  Only if I get one too.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

LTC_Gadget

France has four 'Terror Alert Levels"
1. Run
2. Hide
3. Lay down
4. Collaborate
John Boyd, LtCol, CAP
Mitchell and Earhart unnumbered, yada, yada
The older I get, the more I learn.  The more I learn, the more I find left yet to learn.

AlphaSigOU

Quote from: JohnKachenmeister on April 22, 2007, 03:28:37 AM
What's scary isn't just the double breasted cut, but the fact that the Kleiner Rock was worn only with a white shirt and blue tie!

Psychiatrists have identified a new mental disorder... TPU Syndrome.  The disease is characterized by intrusive thoughts about invading Eastern European countries and France whenever the patient dresses in the TPU.

Don't get me wrong, I LIKE this trend. The Luftwaffe was one of the best-dressed air forces in history!

Heh... Ol' Herman the German was a 'fashionista' long before the term came into existence! ;D The SS uniforms were reportedly designed by Hugo Boss.
Lt Col Charles E. (Chuck) Corway, CAP
Gill Robb Wilson Award (#2901 - 2011)
Amelia Earhart Award (#1257 - 1982) - C/Major (retired)
Billy Mitchell Award (#2375 - 1981)
Administrative/Personnel/Professional Development Officer
Nellis Composite Squadron (PCR-NV-069)
KJ6GHO - NAR 45040

LtCol White

Quote from: AlphaSigOU on April 22, 2007, 11:19:58 AM

Heh... Ol' Herman the German was a 'fashionista' long before the term came into existence! ;D The SS uniforms were reportedly designed by Hugo Boss.

Its actually true. THe uniforms were designed and produced by Boss. http://americandefenseleague.com/hilknow1.htm

LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

Diplomacy - The ability to tell someone to "Go to hell" and have them look forward to making the trip.

fyrfitrmedic

Quote from: AlphaSigOU on April 22, 2007, 11:19:58 AM

I remember reading that in the paper a while back...

The current owners of the Hugo Boss fashion line have done a lot of sponsorship in high-profile sailing regattas. The crew of the Open-60 Hugo Boss made quite an entrance at Sydney-Hobart '05 when they started the race in identical dark business suits - not very practical but it looked sharp.

MAJ Tony Rowley CAP
Lansdowne PA USA
"The passion of rescue reveals the highest dynamic of the human soul." -- Kurt Hahn

JohnKachenmeister

Maybe we should get Hugo Boss to replace Vanguard.  How's their website?

fyrfitrmedic

Quote from: JohnKachenmeister on April 22, 2007, 01:05:10 PM

Lots of flash [and Flash] and glitz... and not a 'no image' to be found!
MAJ Tony Rowley CAP
Lansdowne PA USA
"The passion of rescue reveals the highest dynamic of the human soul." -- Kurt Hahn

mikeylikey

Quote from: fyrfitrmedic on April 22, 2007, 01:53:29 PM
Quote from: JohnKachenmeister on April 22, 2007, 01:05:10 PM

Lots of flash [and Flash] and glitz... and not a 'no image' to be found!

Then it is decided, from now on polos and slacks will be produced by hugo boss.  We can begin ordering our TPU's from Hugo Pineda in Cuba as well. 
What's up monkeys?

JohnKachenmeister

"Whether he's hitting the Havana night spots or merely shipping off a dissident wing commander to a forced labor camp, he ALWAYS looks good... He's General Tony Pineda and his 'Fashions by Tony' will make you look good too!"

"Inspired by the Luftwaffe creations of the Second World War, you will be the Toast of the Ramp Tramps showing up at the airport in the double-breasted ensemble formerly worn only by high-ranking German officers.  Or go for the 'Machismo' leather look of the black flight jacket with the complimentary Navy-inspired brown leather badge with your name and wings, along with a colorful command patch creatively devoid of any reference to the Air Force."

"Fashions by Tony is excusively marketed by our partners at Vanguard, Inc.  Be sure to log on to our website and check out our sylish product line, including our exclusive 'No Image Available' intimate apparel collections!"

JC004

Quote from: JohnKachenmeister on April 23, 2007, 04:03:37 AM
"Whether he's hitting the Havana night spots or merely shipping off a dissident wing commander to a forced labor camp, he ALWAYS looks good... He's General Tony Pineda and his 'Fashions by Tony' will make you look good too!"

"Inspired by the Luftwaffe creations of the Second World War, you will be the Toast of the Ramp Tramps showing up at the airport in the double-breasted ensemble formerly worn only by high-ranking German officers.  Or go for the 'Machismo' leather look of the black flight jacket with the complimentary Navy-inspired brown leather badge with your name and wings, along with a colorful command patch creatively devoid of any reference to the Air Force."

"Fashions by Tony is excusively marketed by our partners at Vanguard, Inc.  Be sure to log on to our website and check out our sylish product line, including our exclusive 'No Image Available' intimate apparel creations!"

kach...you are the man.   >:D 

mikeylikey

Quote from: JohnKachenmeister on April 23, 2007, 04:03:37 AM

"Fashions by Tony is excusively marketed by our partners at Vanguard, Inc.  Be sure to log on to our website and check out our sylish product line, including our exclusive 'No Image Available' intimate apparel creations!"

Outstanding......can't wait to catch the commercial!  Makes me want to vacation in Cuba this summer
What's up monkeys?

LtCol White

Kach, you better be watching for that van on your street!!!
LtCol David P. White CAP   
HQ LAWG

JohnKachenmeister

My name has been on the "People to kill" list for a long time!  >:D