Maj. General Pinada's comments at the TX Wing Conf.

Started by DrJbdm, April 15, 2007, 07:08:00 PM

JC004

Quote from: JohnKachenmeister on April 23, 2007, 06:19:11 PM
My name has been on the "People to kill" list for a long time!  >:D

^^ that's one reason he's on my staff when I take over CAP.   >:D

BillB

Is a Webmaster General equal to a Major General?
Gil Robb Wilson # 19
Gil Robb Wilson # 104

JC004

Quote from: BillB on April 23, 2007, 07:15:09 PM
Is a Webmaster General equal to a Major General?

Well, it's like this...a Webmaster General is kind of like an Inspector General, but not at all.  I have for many years (since I saw a lowly airman) been called "General," so people started calling me Webmaster General, or WebGen for short, and it all worked out nicely.  So I am better than a Major General for sure, since I am simply General (and that's 4-stars).

SAR-EMT1

All this talk about ranks makes me wonder if there an AF publication that details the ranks of Officers and staff at various levels - Det/ Flt/ Sq thru Numbered AF.
Maybe the webmaster General SHOULD be a General  ;D
C. A. Edgar
AUX USCG Flotilla 8-8
Former CC / GLR-IL-328
Firefighter, Paramedic, Grad Student

JC004

Quote from: SAR-EMT1 on April 24, 2007, 04:53:59 PM
All this talk about ranks makes me wonder if there an AF publication that details the ranks of Officers and staff at various levels - Det/ Flt/ Sq thru Numbered AF.
Maybe the webmaster General SHOULD be a General  ;D

For someone who has to deal with EVERY department more than just about anybody but the command staff, they should AT LEAST get some cookies.  Dealing with every office/department/etc. is a LOAD of fun, let me tell you.  Especially when most of the staff aren't too sure about this new interweb concept...  I wish I could get them all on board, but it's hard to get a lot of them to understand just how helpful the internet is or will be to their office/department/wing as a whole.