Encampment Application

Started by SomethingAwesome, April 19, 2011, 10:23:39 PM

SomethingAwesome

I was told i can find the encampment application form on Eservices but cannot find it. Help?

lordmonar

Go to publications and forms....you are looking for a CAP form 31.
PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP

Eclipse

It actually depends on the encampment - not all encampments use the standard 31.  ILWG Spring, for example, has no flight line, so those pages are removed, we do, however, have access to Navy facilities not accounted for in the standard.

Best to check with whomever is running that activity.

"That Others May Zoom"

Cool Mace

Quote from: Eclipse on April 20, 2011, 12:43:27 AM
It actually depends on the encampment - not all encampments use the standard 31.  ILWG Spring, for example, has no flight line, so those pages are removed, we do, however, have access to Navy facilities not accounted for in the standard.

I'm guessing if he was told to find it on eServices. Then the basic F31 would be the one he needs.
CAP is what you make of it. If you don't put anything in to it, you won't get anything out of it.
Eaker #2250
C/Lt Col, Ret.
The cookies and donuts were a lie.

jeders

Quote from: Cool Mace on April 21, 2011, 04:18:12 PM

I'm guessing if he was told to find it on eServices. Then the basic F31 would be the one he needs.

Not necessarily. If he was told eServices and not the public website, then it's possible that whoever told him was incorrectly directing him to the NCSA Application app in eServices. Obviously, that would be the wrong place to go to apply for an encampment.

In order to be safe, it's always best to check with your local chain of command of things like encampments.

Seeing that you are in Idaho Wing, and reading this, it seems the regular CAPF31 is what you want. You can find it at capmembers.com here.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

Cool Mace

Quote from: jeders on April 21, 2011, 05:27:04 PM
Quote from: Cool Mace on April 21, 2011, 04:18:12 PM

Not necessarily. If he was told eServices and not the public website, then it's possible that whoever told him was incorrectly directing him to the NCSA Application app in eServices. Obviously, that would be the wrong place to go to apply for an encampment.

In order to be safe, it's always best to check with your local chain of command of things like encampments.

Seeing that you are in Idaho Wing, and reading this, it seems the regular CAPF31 is what you want. You can find it at capmembers.com here.

Ah, sorry about that. I guess I was just thinking about the main CAP website and not eservices (even though that's what I wrote).
Good on ya mate!

CAP is what you make of it. If you don't put anything in to it, you won't get anything out of it.
Eaker #2250
C/Lt Col, Ret.
The cookies and donuts were a lie.

ElectricPenguin

Wow, submissions here in TX are nearly closed (1 day) for the summer. Your's may be too... :-X