2010 Colorado Wing Encampment Staff.....Application Process Confusing?

Started by turbopuss572, January 18, 2010, 10:03:03 PM

turbopuss572

Hello all!!

Any of you applying for the 2010 Colorado Wing Encampment Staff find the process a little redundant and confusing?

After many read overs of the COWG site and the Memo, I finally figured what they were asking for, but maybe a few suggestions should be given for next year's process? Any thoughts?

addo1

Addison Jaynes, SFO, CAP
Coordinator, Texas Wing International Air Cadet Exchange

National Cadet Advisory Council 2010

Eclipse

"That Others May Zoom"

turbopuss572

1LtNurseOfficer

I think addo1 was asking for you to post the link for the website.........................  8)

Eagle 1

Leading_Edge

Quote from: turbopuss572 on January 18, 2010, 10:03:03 PM
Hello all!!

Any of you applying for the 2010 Colorado Wing Encampment Staff find the process a little redundant and confusing?

After many read overs of the COWG site and the Memo, I finally figured what they were asking for, but maybe a few suggestions should be given for next year's process? Any thoughts?

Yes Callum......it shouldn't be this confusing.......i could plan a SAREX in the amount of paperwork it took me to apply for staff outside of CESSnA......

turbopuss572

If you all read my post you will see that I read the site and figured it out ;)...just sent off my mailed application today, I was asking if any COWG members also had troubles to show I'm just not going crazy haha...but thanks for helping!

haha yeah definatly a SAREXful...what extra stuff did you have to do because you are not attending CESSnA Kyle?

Leading_Edge

I have to record myself giving drill to my flight, they just want to see if i am compliant and able to do it, other than that i gotta write up papers and all that good stuff.........

CAPC/officer125

I agree its full of alot of things that if you are at a rank anywhere above C/MSgt, you should know how to do. I applied online about a week before I sent my hard copy application in. I just got an e-mail back dealing with phone interviews so I say I passed at least the first step of sending them everything they need, however, I will be printing off a copy to carry with me for CESSnA.

C/Capt Pat Temaat
Applied for Sq/CC, LOGOIC, PAOIC
C/LtCol Priscilla (Pat) Temaat
Eaker #2228
Earhart #14523
KS-001- KSWG HQ staff
2012 Joint Dakota Cadet Leadership Encampment Cadet Commander

addo1

Quote from: 1LtNurseOfficer on January 18, 2010, 10:48:57 PM
I think addo1 was asking for you to post the link for the website.........................  8)

Yes, that is what I was asking for - so I could see what you were calling confusing.
Addison Jaynes, SFO, CAP
Coordinator, Texas Wing International Air Cadet Exchange

National Cadet Advisory Council 2010