Interactive Personnel System (IPS)?

Started by Lead/Lag Hinge, July 17, 2009, 07:19:36 AM

Lead/Lag Hinge

I'm new to CAP after a 15-year break. On a CAP web page I saw a reference to the Interactive Personnel System (IPS), but cannot actually find the system anywhere. Is this system in use and can anyone provide an active link? Thank you.
Jim
JAMES S. MacKAY, II, Lt Col, CAP
Jim@ATPCFII.com
ATP; Helicopter, Airplane S/MEL/S, Sk-65, BE-30
Commercial; LTA (Gas, Airborne Heater), Glider, Gyroplane
CFI; Helicopter, Airplane S/MEL/S, Glider, Gyroplane
CFII; Helicopter, Airplane S/MEL/S

MSG Mac

Check out e-services, you may have to speak to your WSA to get the permissions to view it.
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

Capt Rivera

Quote from: Lead/Lag Hinge on July 17, 2009, 07:19:36 AM
I'm new to CAP after a 15-year break. On a CAP web page I saw a reference to the Interactive Personnel System (IPS), but cannot actually find the system anywhere. Is this system in use and can anyone provide an active link? Thank you.

From CAP Knowledgebase: (http://capnhq.custhelp.com/)

QuoteGo to our CAP members page. Click on the  CAP eServices  button. If you have not registered for this service you will need to do so. Once you have logged into e-services click on the Member Search (formerly Interactive Personnel System) link. To change personal information click on Review/Edit My Member Info in the top center of the main e-Services page.

Note:  Member Search Replaces Interactive Personnel System 18 July 06
CAP Utilities will now display Member Search instead of Interactive Personnel System. The Interactive Personnel, SSN Search, and National IP applications have been revised and converted into new modules within a new application called Member Search. It is located under Restricted Applications on the eServices Main Menu. Members will have access to the links based on their current permissions granted by the Web Security Administrator. The individual links will be removed 1August 2006.
//Signed//

Joshua Rivera, Capt, CAP
Squadron Commander
Grand Forks Composite Squadron
North Dakota Wing, Civil Air Patrol
http://www.grandforkscap.org