NYCG CAC teleconference

Started by BTCS1*, June 05, 2009, 04:10:05 AM

BTCS1 C/CC

Quote from: BTCS1* on June 05, 2009, 04:10:05 AM
The first NYCG CAC teleconference is on 10JUN09, it will be the first teleconference as well as my first CAC meeting.First off, are any other captalk members gonna be taking part? And secondly, what goes on at a CAC meeting? any tips? Thanks

Its too bad you werent able to make it. I have a booklet printed out to show u next meeting. BTW how is BridgeHampton
Squadron
C/CC
C/TSgt W

BTCS1*

Thanks, can you please PM me meeting info if you have for the bridgehampton squadron?
C/2d Lt. B. Garelick, CAP

BTCS1*

OH you mean WEST hampton, haven't had a chance to go yet
C/2d Lt. B. Garelick, CAP

BTCS1 C/CC

FYI There were only 3 total cadets, the next cac meeting is on the 5th of sept. I am primary u r secondary. I have to find out if we both go or only I. BTW if u have any plans to impliment during the summer plz go ahead. I will not be here for the next to meetings bcuz i am in CA but I will be available via email. I need ur forms!!!! Did u mail them yet? I have to send ur 2A to Brice. BTW Im one hour away from my community service ribbon. Im going for my master sergeant in sept. WHile u were away i got my mile up to 6:25
C/TSgt W

BTCS1 C/CC

The teleconfrence also is not an official cac meeting (anyone could listen in and RSVP)
C/TSgt W

DC

Quote from: BTCS1 C/CC on August 19, 2009, 04:06:44 PM
FYI There were only 3 total cadets, the next cac meeting is on the 5th of sept. I am primary u r secondary. I have to find out if we both go or only I. BTW if u have any plans to impliment during the summer plz go ahead. I will not be here for the next to meetings bcuz i am in CA but I will be available via email. I need ur forms!!!! Did u mail them yet? I have to send ur 2A to Brice. BTW Im one hour away from my community service ribbon. Im going for my master sergeant in sept. WHile u were away i got my mile up to 6:25
I'm guessing that was intended for a PM...

SarDragon

Is this something you folks can take to PM?
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret