Main Menu

gratuitous polls

Started by dwb, March 31, 2006, 08:27:33 PM

Are gratuitous polls an abuse of the poll feature?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
5 (27.8%)
Is this poll necessary?
11 (61.1%)
No, really, is it?
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

dwb

Someone had to do it, might as well be me...

shorning

It beat my topic of "which moderator should we boot"... ;)

Pylon

Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

shorning

Quote from: Pylon on March 31, 2006, 10:04:28 PM
>:(

But notice I didn't post it...I figured one of you would ban me.  Then what would I do at work?!? :D

Pylon

Quote from: shorning on March 31, 2006, 10:13:31 PM
Quote from: Pylon on March 31, 2006, 10:04:28 PM
>:(

But notice I didn't post it...I figured one of you would ban me.  Then what would I do at work?!? :D

Wise man.   ;D   :angel:
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

groundpounder

There was a suggestion on CAPBLOG that we have a national poll on how our leaders are doing. I am not a computer person so I do not know how to set one up but I would love to see a grass roots poll of what we think of our wing CC's.

Don't want to pile on but I think that NHQ has the right to know how things are really going down in the field.]

I have heard that the General is truly interested in our opinions.

Can anyone set one up?

Major_Chuck

I feel that Maj Gen Pineda is probably more interested in the folks in CAP than perhaps Bowling and Wheeling were.  I don't think that anyone since Rich Anderson has actually been truely interested in those of us that operate outside of NHQ.

Bowling came in right before 9/11 and it seems like he was more interested in trying to push CAP into the HLS role then focusing on what we already did a good job at.  Wheeling, well...given his very short tenure he really didn't get a chance to make a difference.

Chuck Cranford
SGT, TNCO VA OCS
Virginia Army National Guard