Main Menu

New Navy Uniform

Started by Grumpy, July 22, 2008, 03:55:15 PM

bricktonfire

this is about the navy i was wondering who is Admiral Nelson i found stuff about a British Admiral Nelson is it the same person

jimmydeanno

You found information on Vice Admiral Horatio (The Viscount) Nelson, unconventional naval strategist and leader of men, National Hero of England.

EDIT: Found the "neckerchief reference."  The above Admiral Nelson is indeed who the reference was talking about, current dress uniforms for junior enlisted sailors include a "black nekerchief."

PS:  Why are you saying that you are a member of the NY Air National Guard? (152nd Air Operations Group?)

If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. - Winston Churchill

bricktonfire

Quote from: jimmydeanno on August 18, 2008, 07:24:16 PMPS:  Why are you saying that you are a member of the NY Air National Guard? (152nd Air Operations Group?)

i want to put a picture of the patches because i think it cool looking but only the words shows up

Tags - MIKE

MIKE

Cody, lets not be misleading others by misrepresenting ourselves on the forum in violation of the MCoC.

And since this thread appears to have reached the bitter end...
Mike Johnston