Main Menu

CAP.GOV down?

Started by Lancer, August 10, 2007, 08:44:08 PM

Lancer

I can't get to CAP.GOV and I've checked with a few other folks on the interweb....no worky, you guys too?

Nomex Maximus

It is down here too.

Obviously an armed group of Pineda loyalists have stormed the NHQ and have seized the website. It will be up shortly and under the control of our One True Leader.
Nomex Tiberius Maximus
2dLT, MS, MO, TMP and MP-T
an inspiration to all cadets
My Theme Song

JC004

Quote from: Nomex Maximus on August 10, 2007, 08:48:51 PM
It is down here too.

Obviously an armed group of Pineda loyalists have stormed the NHQ and have seized the website. It will be up shortly and under the control of our One True Leader.

Funny...I was thinking the same thing.  Not working for me either.

Skyray

Quote from: Nomex Maximus on August 10, 2007, 08:48:51 PM
It is down here too.

de rigeur in Banana Republics like mine.  Seize the media, then no voice but yours is heard.
Doug Johnson - Miami

Always Active-Sometimes a Member

Nomex Maximus

More likely though the provision of the extra bandwidth for the convention video has exhausted CAP's internet budget for the next few years. From now on we will have to depend upon member provided web services - provided those web services meet NTIA requirements for interoperability, frequency tolerance and spectral purity.
Nomex Tiberius Maximus
2dLT, MS, MO, TMP and MP-T
an inspiration to all cadets
My Theme Song

Skyray

Doug Johnson - Miami

Pylon

Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

JC004

a2capt

The Rebels are back in control and have returned cap.gov to operational status.  ;)

JC004

Quote from: a2capt on August 10, 2007, 09:56:39 PM
The Rebels are back in control and have returned cap.gov to operational status.  ;)

Pineda's forces have been defeated!

Skyray

Quote from: JC004 on August 10, 2007, 10:00:17 PM

I find this an interesting analysis.  Those who support the BOG and oppose Pineda are the "Rebels."  As I said elsewhere, I don't have a dog in this fight, but the perspective is interesting.
Doug Johnson - Miami

JC004

Quote from: Skyray on August 10, 2007, 10:11:19 PM
Quote from: JC004 on August 10, 2007, 10:00:17 PM

I find this an interesting analysis.  Those who support the BOG and oppose Pineda are the "Rebels."  As I said elsewhere, I don't have a dog in this fight, but the perspective is interesting.

Well since he is still national commander, but suspended, and the BoG hasn't taken a formal side, I guess that makes the forces occupying NHQ and commanding the web site...rebels.

Skyray

Are you trying to tell me that our oh so proper Board of Governors would suspend someone without Probable Cause?
Doug Johnson - Miami

JC004

Quote from: Skyray on August 10, 2007, 10:17:09 PM
Are you trying to tell me that our oh so proper Board of Governors would suspend someone without Probable Cause?

just for added suspense while they make their decision   :o

Pylon

Website's back up, conversation drifting.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP