I leave for Atlanta tomorrow...

Started by Major Carrales, August 06, 2007, 12:56:42 AM

Major Carrales

I leave for Atlanta tomorrow for the PAO academy, which of you shall I see there?
"We have been given the power to change CAP, let's keep the momentum going!"

Major Joe Ely "Sparky" Carrales, CAP
Commander
Coastal Bend Cadet Squadron
SWR-TX-454

DHollywood

I leave for ATL tomorrow as well for the IG Senior Level Course.
account deleted by member

DrDave

You may have left already by the time I'm writing this, Sparky, but I'll be there for the PAO Academy.

Dr. Dave
Lt. Col. (Dr.) David A. Miller
Director of Public Affairs
Missouri Wing
NCR-MO-098

"You'll feel a slight pressure ..."

Laplace

Joe,

Saw you in the airport as we ran to the MARTA train.  I've seen your mug so many times on your various posts, it was like seeing a celebrity  ;D

Pylon

Quote from: lasupplyguy on August 07, 2007, 10:11:58 PM
Joe,

Saw you in the airport as we ran to the MARTA train.  I've seen your mug so many times on your various posts, it was like seeing a celebrity  ;D

Dude, that's why we have cell phone cameras!  So you can capture these immediate moments!  =D

All of you attending should be in for a real interesting treat at the National Conference.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

Lancer

Quote from: Pylon on August 08, 2007, 03:21:29 AM
Joe,

Dude, that's why we have cell phone cameras!  So you can capture these immediate moments!  =D

All of you attending should be in for a real interesting treat at the National Conference.

Not to mention the PLETHORA of PAO's there with cameras! PhotoBlog this please for those of us who can not attend! Capture every 'special' moment that you can! We're all counting on you!  ;D

Pylon

Quote from: mlcurtis69 on August 08, 2007, 03:25:14 AM
Joe,

Not to mention the PLETHORA of PAO's there with cameras! PhotoBlog this please for those of us who can not attend! Capture every 'special' moment that you can! We're all counting on you!  ;D

Remember you can attach photos to posts.  If you have a handful of photos that just need posting, contact Jerry about the photo galleries.  We should have them up soon.

MIKE

Make sure you get some good shots of the hanging.  :D >:D
Mike Johnston

RiverAux

If there isn't a bangup press release on this, I'm going to be very disappointed...

Pylon

Quote from: RiverAux on August 08, 2007, 05:54:09 AM
If there isn't a bangup press release on this, I'm going to be very disappointed...
:D :D

Oh, I think this press release will be released with great fanfare and pomp.

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

JC004

Quote from: MIKE on August 08, 2007, 03:28:15 AM

Make sure you get some good shots of the hanging.  :D >:D

:o

Quote from: JC004 on August 08, 2007, 01:47:56 PM
Quote from: MIKE on August 08, 2007, 03:28:15 AM

Make sure you get some good shots of the hanging.  :D >:D

:o

Are we sure it will be hanging?  I mean there haven't been any good burning at the stakes for years.  Maybe even a firing squad? 

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

Pylon

JC004

ColonelJack

I sure do wish I'd come back in before now -- I'd be up there (Atlanta is only 70 miles away) and I'd get a chance to meet you guys.\

Jack
Jack Bagley, Ed. D.
Lt. Col., CAP (now inactive)
Gill Robb Wilson Award No. 1366, 29 Nov 1991
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
Honorary Admiral, Navy of the Republic of Molossia

MIKE

It was a Saddam joke guys... Remember the camera phone pics of the hanging?
Mike Johnston

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

Pylon

JC004

Quote from: Pylon on August 08, 2007, 05:41:00 PM
Right - now back on topic. 

Atlanta...Coca-Cola...National Board Showdown '07...