cadet presolo wings??

Started by capchiro, July 30, 2007, 07:36:31 PM

capchiro

I appreciate your position.  That being said, I often times feel that cadets and aerospace receive less that significant recognition at times on this board.  I have come to know some of you on the board and have come to appreciate your postings.  I would appreciate it if more of us would stand up for what we truly believe sometimes on the board.  Often, we get someone on here that is off track or so one dimensional it is unbelievable or someone that doesn't know CAP at all and we let them go off and start a diatribe that soon has all of the pot stirrers going at it and leading everyone down some trail that is at best confusing and at other times disheartening.  Let's all work together for the betterment of CAP and a large part of that is the cadet program.  Thank you..
Lt. Col. Harry E. Siegrist III, CAP
Commander
Sweetwater Comp. Sqdn.
GA154

Flying Pig

Ahhh..the pre solo wing thing again.   Right up there with the theory of everyone gets a trophy so you dont feel left out.

I'd say until there is a cloth version, your just out of luck.

MIKE

Mike Johnston

Jolt

BlackKnight

;D ;D ;D

Now THAT's funny!  And that's why we need more cadets on this board.  To help untangle us after we've wrapped ourselves tightly around the axle yet again.
Phil Boylan, Maj, CAP
DCS, Rome Composite Sqdn - GA043
http://www.romecap.org/