Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 17, 2017, 09:03:22 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  Membership  |  Topic: Mitchell Promotion Requirements
Pages: 1 [2]  All Print
Author Topic: Mitchell Promotion Requirements  (Read 1524 times)
Eclipse
Too Much Free Time Award

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2017, 10:18:36 AM »

I believe the encampment portion is entered by the encampment staff for all participants after the completion of the event.

If you didn't get credit you'll probably have to submit your graduation certificate to NHQ.

AFAIK, encampments are entered at NHQ from the CAPF 20 submitted by the encampment commander.

Encampments can only be entered by the Encampment Commander when they submit the Encampment Package, including the Form 20, to National.
This is the only source document accepted by National. Period!

The Form 20 hasn't been used for at least 3 years, and there is no "Encampment Package" required by NHQ.

Encampment completion, curriculum information, and participant demographic info is submitted by the Encampment Commander
via the "Encampment Entry" module of the "Registration and Payment System" in eServices

Credit is conferred to the participants immediately with no further action by NHQ or CAP-USAF.
upon submision.

"Effort" does not equal "results".
The contents of this post are Copyright 2017 by eclipse. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

Ethan Larsen
Recruit

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2017, 12:23:04 PM »

I believe the encampment portion is entered by the encampment staff for all participants after the completion of the event.

If you didn't get credit you'll probably have to submit your graduation certificate to NHQ.

AFAIK, encampments are entered at NHQ from the CAPF 20 submitted by the encampment commander.

Encampments can only be entered by the Encampment Commander when they submit the Encampment Package, including the Form 20, to National.
This is the only source document accepted by National. Period!

The Form 20 hasn't been used for at least 3 years, and there is no "Encampment Package" required by NHQ.

Encampment completion, curriculum information, and participant demographic info is submitted by the Encampment Commander
via the "Encampment Entry" module of the "Registration and Payment System" in eServices

Credit is conferred to the participants immediately with no further action by NHQ or CAP-USAF.
upon submision.

It is in my training tab, so the problem should be solved.
C/2d Lt  Ethan Larsen
Cadetter
Forum Regular

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2017, 12:49:34 PM »

I have my Mitchell (have had it for over a year) and the Encampment portion of the track report has always stayed N/A. The drill portion has also always stayed blank. All three of the encampments I have attended (two prior to attaining the Mitchell) are correctly entered in eServices > My Accomplishments > Training. There is nothing for anyone to fix on your Track Report from what you have said.
Ethan Larsen
Recruit

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2017, 01:05:40 PM »

I have my Mitchell (have had it for over a year) and the Encampment portion of the track report has always stayed N/A. The drill portion has also always stayed blank. All three of the encampments I have attended (two prior to attaining the Mitchell) are correctly entered in eServices > My Accomplishments > Training. There is nothing for anyone to fix on your Track Report from what you have said.

Okay, that is certainly good news, thanks for the help.
C/2d Lt  Ethan Larsen
Pages: 1 [2]  All Print 
CAP Talk  |  General Discussion  |  Membership  |  Topic: Mitchell Promotion Requirements