You Never Know Where You Might Run Into a CAPTALKER.

Started by lordmonar, May 24, 2017, 07:42:10 PM

lordmonar

Okay...so, I'm sitting in Afghanistan wasting my "Off" time playing World of Warships.   I join a battle and get onto chat to complain it was the third time in a row that I was on the same map.   When this player responds....."LORDMONAR, that name seems familiar".  I think it is just that he was in a previous game with me.  He again chats..."LORD are you in CAP?"   I say...."yes NVWG".  He responds..."This is SAR-EMT from CAPTALK"

So.....small world out  there.

If you all want to play a fun game.  WOWS is loads and loads of fun.   Free to play too!

I'm of course lordmonar there too.

See you on the high seas.

And shout out to SAR-EMT!
PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP

Brit_in_CAP

Eclipse

"That Others May Zoom"

Майор Хаткевич

I was once found on America's Army some 10+ years ago by a few fellow cadets in my group.

MIKE

What is your ping like to the NA servers from A-stan?  Currently hunting for Bismarck even tho I already haz one.
Mike Johnston

Fubar

NIN

Stanford ran into so many people in the 'Stan. At least three people from CadetStuff. But like _at_ the Green Bean. In person.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

kcebnaes

Not gonna lie, I downloaded this after reading your post...

It's a fun game! Now to find time for work, and CAP, and family. I'm sure I can fit them in somewhere between this..
Sean Beck, Maj, CAP
Great Lakes Region sUAS Officer
Various Other Things™

lordmonar

Quote from: MIKE on May 24, 2017, 09:28:32 PM
What is your ping like to the NA servers from A-stan?  Currently hunting for Bismarck even tho I already haz one.
We actually have good serve out here.....it's costing me nearly $200/month....but I get pings around 150-200.

lordmonar

goblin

Quote from: lordmonar on May 24, 2017, 07:42:10 PM
Okay...so, I'm sitting in Afghanistan wasting my "Off" time playing World of Warships.   I join a battle and get onto chat to complain it was the third time in a row that I was on the same map.   When this player responds....."LORDMONAR, that name seems familiar".  I think it is just that he was in a previous game with me.  He again chats..."LORD are you in CAP?"   I say...."yes NVWG".  He responds..."This is SAR-EMT from CAPTALK"

So.....small world out  there.

If you all want to play a fun game.  WOWS is loads and loads of fun.   Free to play too!

I'm of course lordmonar there too.

See you on the high seas.

And shout out to SAR-EMT!

So you're the guy eating up all the bandwidth from the rest of us...

ColonelJack

Quote from: Eclipse on May 24, 2017, 08:48:09 PM
so...

much...

nerd...

Bob ... you say that as if it were a bad thing ...   ;)

Jack
Jack Bagley, Ed. D.
Lt. Col., CAP (now inactive)
Gill Robb Wilson Award No. 1366, 29 Nov 1991
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
Honorary Admiral, Navy of the Republic of Molossia

Toad1168

Toad

dwb

That's why I use a different handle for every service. Don't want creepers tracking me across the Internet...

Eclipse

"That Others May Zoom"

MIKE

Quote from: lordmonar on May 25, 2017, 04:15:24 AM
So....we need to start a CAPTALK team.   :o

At least a Division.  Can have up to three friends play together in Random Battles or Co-op.
Mike Johnston