Spaatz Exam now in LMS

Started by Eclipse, September 16, 2016, 03:56:59 PM

CAPDCCMOM

Sure wish that had been a few weeks ago. We had a Cadet take the exam and then went through an agonizing wait for his results.

The good news, MY SQUADRON HAS A SPAATZ CADET!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Майор Хаткевич

We had two cadets take them with the half & half method.

Apparently, the tests were online, but then when the new books came in, the old test was online, and the new test was paper. Granted, the old tests went out at the end of 2014, so I'm not sure why it took 2 years to upload the new test.

Huey Driver

Quote from: CAPDCCMOM on September 16, 2016, 04:48:24 PM
We had a Cadet take the exam and then went through an agonizing wait for his results.

They'll still have to wait for the essay results  ;D
With malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right...

Eclipse

Quote from: Капитан Хаткевич on September 16, 2016, 05:04:16 PMI'm not sure why it took 2 years to upload the new test.

2 other people logged into eServices?

"That Others May Zoom"

Майор Хаткевич

PHall

Spaatz test has been "on-line" for a couple of years now. It was just in a restricted area that only the test proctors could access.

Майор Хаткевич

Quote from: PHall on September 17, 2016, 12:19:31 AM
Spaatz test has been "on-line" for a couple of years now. It was just in a restricted area that only the test proctors could access.

Leadership has been paper for years.L21K leadership was online.

JeffDG

And...yet another redesigned process ignores an entire echelon of the organization...see if you can tell which one?
https://www.capmembers.com/media/cms/Spaatz__process_diagram_3BB0AE5EC568B.pdf

Майор Хаткевич

Charts also been around for years. Skips the CDC, which was my big gripe.

TheSkyHornet

Quote from: Капитан Хаткевич on September 17, 2016, 03:07:12 PM
Charts also been around for years. Skips the CDC, which was my big gripe.

That's because there is no CDC in a Cadet Squadron, and a Cadet Squadron may not have a Deputy Commander.

In a Composite Squadron, it should always go through the CDC as a delegated empowerment of the Commander. Even if something requires the Commander's sign-off in his name, the CDC should have input.

Майор Хаткевич

Oh, but if JeffDG is talking group...at least around "here" we have group in our chain.