Main Menu

SLS Video Clips

Started by Cleaver, February 13, 2015, 05:07:16 PM

Cleaver

Can anyone point me to the video clips needed to teach the "Intro to Leadership in CAP" lesson in Squadron Leadership School (SLS).  I can find some random clips on YouTube but I'm hoping somebody has the correct one bookmarked already.

Thanks,

Capt_Redfox30

I have the videos PM me with contact information. 
Kirk Thirtyacre, Lt Col, CAP
(Acting) Group Commander
Group 3 HQ

Eclipse

Here's the link:  http://www.dropbox.com/s/u11v1y1syp2xuin/SLS-CLC%20Videos.zip

It includes the videos and the 2007 version of the slides, slip-streamed into one presentation
with places for the presenter's name, blank slides between each presentation and
the videos embedded into slides that play on a click.

You can't use these .ppts because they have been slightly changed since 2007, with the most
notable change being adding Maj Gen Carr's photo.

I would strongly recommend taking the new versions and duplicating this format and running
the whole day on a single PC - avoiding any issues with people who "add, subtract, or multiply"
their own "spin" on the slides, as well as technical issues that always happen when people
want to use their own machine.

This also negates the need for a DVD player or anything other then the machine and a large format
display of some kind.

I reviewed the new versions of the slides and they are a hodge-podge of disallowed insignia,
sundowned uniforms and wear practices, etc., etc.

I need to re-capture these videos at some point - the screen ratio is off because of the way I captured them.
They work fine, though. 

You should also make sure you have some decent speakers connected to insure people can hear.

The arrangement of the slides is intended to allow for an SLS & CLC to run simultaneously with the timeing
as close as possible.

"That Others May Zoom"