Contacting National Headquarters

Started by slimshady, June 30, 2014, 07:02:38 PM

Garibaldi

Quote from: CyBorg on June 30, 2014, 09:41:31 PM
Quote from: ColonelJack on June 30, 2014, 09:39:11 PM
Quote from: cdbz20 on June 30, 2014, 09:35:06 PM
spaatzmom idk what your problem with me is but i dont have an issue that i need to learn about i am doing very well in cap i did not come on here to get an english lesson i came for help.

idk?  What the heck is an "idk"?

Jack

It's a "text-speak" abbreviation for "I don't know."

oic
Still a major after all these years.
ES dude, leadership ossifer, publik affaires
Opinionated and wrong 99% of the time about all things

ColonelJack

spaatzmom idk what your problem with me is but i dont have an issue that i need to learn about i am doing very well in cap i did not come on here to get an english lesson i came for help.

Jack

'

Well, then, why the heck didn't he say so?

Jack
Jack Bagley, Ed. D.
Lt. Col., CAP (now inactive)
Gill Robb Wilson Award No. 1366, 29 Nov 1991
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
Honorary Admiral, Navy of the Republic of Molossia

slimshady

orders are not always correct and in fact i found out that i was correct he cannot order me to never contact national. and if someone asked me for help i dont first demand they write a proper sentence if i am ever in your history class i will use the most proper grammar there is and i sagest you guys relax we are not in class or a cap meeting

The CyBorg is destroyed

Quote from: ColonelJack on June 30, 2014, 09:42:47 PM

Jack

He did not want to make the effort, sir.

'

Well, then, why the heck didn't he say so?

Jack

He didn't want to make the effort, Sir.
Exiled from GLR-MI-011

JeffDG

ColonelJack

Quote from: cdbz20 on June 30, 2014, 09:43:10 PM
orders are not always correct and in fact i found out that i was correct he cannot order me to never contact national. and if someone asked me for help i dont first demand they write a proper sentence if i am ever in your history class i will use the most proper grammar there is and i sagest you guys relax we are not in class or a cap meeting

*facepalm*

Jack
Jack Bagley, Ed. D.

The CyBorg is destroyed

And just where did you find out that he cannot order you to "never contact National?"

Be specific and cite regulations.

I am a Captain and have a Master rating in Administration so the chances are fairly good that I have a bit better knowledge of the regulations than you perhaps do.
Exiled from GLR-MI-011

ColonelJack

Friends, I am beginning to smell a rat here.

Didn't we have to deal with someone who had the same attitude toward spelling and grammar (and the "help" he wanted from us) a few months back?

Or ... (shudder) ... are there more people who are so bloody lazy out there?

Jack
Jack Bagley, Ed. D.

slimshady

i make the effort in a professional setting but when i am relaxed yes i write like this i cannot type fast using punctuation so i dont use it unless i have to and i will happy to do so if whoever runs this site tells me its a requirement from cap or by them

Garibaldi

there is such a thing as acting like an adult in the way u communicate with one another it makes no since what so ever not to use proper grammar and punctuation when discussing anything even in a forum like this because those from the old school of learning to speak properly run out of breathe trying to read a run on sentence like this without punctuation the mind wants to take a brake from reading every now and then we old people do not have the same attention span you younger people do so do us a favor and adapt and you will find your life so much easier now for your issue yes they can order you to not talk to national or even wing for that matter but it is not a really enforceable order no one can tell you not to to talk to someone about anything just keep them informed and in the loop about what you are doing in case someone does have a fit and wants to know why the chain of command was not followed there are at least 2 ore 3 steps between you and national and you jumped over most of them so ya he has a right to tell you to stop

ColonelJack

Quote from: cdbz20 on June 30, 2014, 09:47:31 PM
i make the effort in a professional setting but when i am relaxed yes i write like this i cannot type fast using punctuation so i dont use it unless i have to and i will happy to do so if whoever runs this site tells me its a requirement from cap or by them

Hey, sport ... you are in a professional setting here.  There are people from squadron level up through National Headquarters who read these forums.

Get with the program.  Grow the hell up.

Jack
Jack Bagley, Ed. D.

slimshady

oh so i am a rat now am i well i suppose as long as its in proper grammar then insults are ok i would expect more from a colonel

ColonelJack

Quote from: cdbz20 on June 30, 2014, 09:49:21 PM
oh so i am a rat now am i well i suppose as long as its in proper grammar then insults are ok i would expect more from a colonel

Your homework:  Look up the etymology of the phrase, "I smell a rat."

Hint - it has nothing whatsoever to do with rodents.

Here endeth the lesson.

Jack
Jack Bagley, Ed. D.

Garibaldi

JeffDG

Quote from: cdbz20 on June 30, 2014, 09:47:31 PM

Again, it's a simple matter of respect for those you are seeking help from, not a "requirement" by CAP or the administrators of this site.

But, I'm just about certain that you're just a troll...

LSThiker

Quote from: cdbz20 on June 30, 2014, 07:52:35 PM
i dont know anyone who cant read something because its missing a few commas or colons im not writing a book or news article if i didnt care i wouldn't be in cap or on this site.

Tell me what I am trying to say in this sentence:

Woman without her man is nothing

I am betting you are a troll.

Private Investigator

Quote from: cdbz20 on June 30, 2014, 07:02:38 PM
I have been ordered to stop talking to people at national headquarters, i needed help restoring lost records and ... further justifying my action.

Wow ... step away from the Red Bull. Anyways the squeeky wheel does get the grease. But bless your heart and have fun on the dark side, BTW you are not 12 anymore  8)   

spaatzmom

Oh my, where to begin.  I have no problem with you specifically, other than the total lack of something you should have learned as a cadet ---- R E S P E C T.  Respect for those older than you, above you in rank, and even worse respect for yourself.  You asked for help and it was given many times; and yet you have chosen to ignore it.  We have all seen that the problem is bigger than just getting cadet achievements listed,  which baring a few have zero bearing on the senior side.  You have called out your commander who is not able to defend himself if he chose to here.  That is a serious breach of protocol.  So, from here forward, if you choose to continue in this manner, whatever else happens is on you no one else.  Own it, it is yours.

Garibaldi

Quote from: ColonelJack on June 30, 2014, 09:47:12 PM
Friends, I am beginning to smell a rat here.

Didn't we have to deal with someone who had the same attitude toward spelling and grammar (and the "help" he wanted from us) a few months back?

Or ... (shudder) ... are there more people who are so bloody lazy out there?

Jack

No, there are quite a few more like this out there. Sadly. It really bent my brain trying to type like that. I mean, it really HURT. I don't see how they can do it and not lose some IQ points in the process.

AlphaSigOU

Quote from: cdbz20 on June 30, 2014, 09:49:21 PM

Not a very good idea to be dissing colonels ('full bird' and 'telephone').
Lt Col Charles E. (Chuck) Corway, CAP
Gill Robb Wilson Award (#2901 - 2011)
Amelia Earhart Award (#1257 - 1982) - C/Major (retired)
Billy Mitchell Award (#2375 - 1981)
Administrative/Personnel/Professional Development Officer
Nellis Composite Squadron (PCR-NV-069)
KJ6GHO - NAR 45040