eServices Member Search Display

Started by a2capt, April 16, 2014, 04:09:43 PM

a2capt

Anyone seeing something different this morning when using Member Search?

Garibaldi

The GUI is a bit different...and apparently you are really Fred Flintstone.
Still a major after all these years.
ES dude, leadership ossifer, publik affaires
Opinionated and wrong 99% of the time about all things

a2capt

Well, you can't get to all the tabs .. the table is narrower than it needs to be.

JeffDG

No problem here.  Perhaps you should try a computer instead of that piece of fruit?

NIN

Quote from: JeffDG on April 16, 2014, 05:02:27 PM
No problem here.  Perhaps you should try a computer instead of that piece of fruit?

I thought it was just me. I noticed that earlier when I was looking for the recruiting information, and I thought maybe it was because I was using Chrome.

So no I don't think fruit is the culprit. I'm on a PC
Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

Grumpy

I'm having the same problem.  I have to select member search report to get to all the info.

LSThiker

Quote from: NIN on April 16, 2014, 05:07:35 PM
So no I don't think fruit is the culprit. I'm on a PC

Nope it is not.  I checked it using both Mac and Windows.  Using both Safari, IE, and Firefox (both Mac and Windows).

Eclipse

Only an issue at certain windows sizes.

At 3/4-full screen on my 1920x1080 monitor, I see all tabs, at about 1/2 size, the tab box shrinks.

My guess would be an error in the dynamic resizing, or two much filler on the right.

"That Others May Zoom"

a2capt

I resized the window, and noticed no change, though I didn't change it to full screen. Not everyone uses stuff like that. Maybe they need to actually try things before they push the commit button.

SarDragon

My last tab is part of Promotions History. a2capt must have different permissions, because he has an extra menu item on the left that I don't - National Search.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret