Wright Bros

Started by Cessna Man, August 12, 2013, 05:00:26 PM

AACS Cadet21

OK, so, I had question about the Wright Bros test too, I have the L2L books but are the tests L21C now?

arajca

Quote from: AACS Cadet21 on September 22, 2013, 06:44:43 PM
OK, so, I had question about the Wright Bros test too, I have the L2L books but are the tests L21C now?
The L2L curriculum replaced the old L21C curriculum. You should be studying the L2L books.

a2capt

..and units were sent L2L items in 2010, or at the very least, revised materials in 2011.

Storm Chaser

I've seen many cadets fail the Wright Brothers exam on the first try because they "study" the same way they did for Achievements 1, 2 and 3. The Wright Brothers exam requires more comprehension of the material in those first three chapters. Not everything is spelled out; you really have to study and understand the concepts presented in those three chapters. In addition, it helps studying the drill movements and commands learned through the first three Achievements. They can be found in AFI 36-2203.

Майор Хаткевич

Quote from: Storm Chaser on September 23, 2013, 03:45:46 PM
I've seen many cadets fail the Wright Brothers exam on the first try because they "study" the same way they did for Achievements 1, 2 and 3. The Wright Brothers exam requires more comprehension of the material in those first three chapters. Not everything is spelled out; you really have to study and understand the concepts presented in those three chapters. In addition, it helps studying the drill movements and commands learned through the first three Achievements. They can be found in AFI 36-2203.

Having graded this test many times (and having read the first 3 chapters), the questions cadet typically miss are because they missed the concepts in those chapters. We're not talking about "A and C are very close together, and I'm not sure which one is more right", we're talking about concepts that are quite clear, but Ctrl+F isn't available with a testing officer on a paper test.

luv2fly97

The best way to prepare for the test is to set out about an hour a day every week, and study chapter 1 the first day, chapter 2 the second day,and chapter 3 the next day, and keep rotating until you take the test. study like that for 2 weeks and you should do pretty good. When you take the test be confident you know it and don't freak out during the test or before it. Relax and do not change any answers when you finish the test unless you KNOW FOR SURE that it needs to be changed. I failed 3 times because I kept changing right answers to the wrong answer.

AACS Cadet21

Quote from: arajca on September 22, 2013, 06:55:37 PM
Quote from: AACS Cadet21 on September 22, 2013, 06:44:43 PM
The L2L curriculum replaced the old L21C curriculum. You should be studying the L2L books.

OK! Thanks for the tips guys!