Main Menu

Paperwork help

Started by stillamarine, February 28, 2012, 04:19:19 PM

stillamarine

Mods move as necessary.

I am working with a new squadron and a couple of these things I had before but no longer have them. If anyone here has them I'd appreciate it. I know I got some great stuff here before.

A chain of command tree. One that is editable. I know there is one in the regs but I want to be able to edit it and print it out.

Cadet of the Quarter worksheet. Some one had a great one that helped you track things such as attendance, uniforms, knowledge, etc throughout the quarter.

I'd like some kind of supply signout sheet for people's records. Not necessarly the stuff in wmirs but we have a ton of uniforms and boots and such that we loan out til people get settled and it be nice to know where it went.

Any other paperwork you may have that makes your life easier would be appreciated.

Sent it to al087pao@gmail.com

Oh yeah...some one had a great Observer log too that I can't seem to find anymore. :(
Tim Gardiner, 1st LT, CAP

USMC AD 1996-2001
USMCR    2001-2005  Admiral, Great State of Nebraska Navy  MS, MO, UDF
tim.gardiner@gmail.com

GTCommando

Quote from: stillamarine on February 28, 2012, 04:19:19 PM
A chain of command tree. One that is editable. I know there is one in the regs but I want to be able to edit it and print it out.

Are you looking for one that's poster size, or regular 8.5x11" for binders? I've got one in 8.5x11 for cadets that you can edit in Microsoft Paint. If that would work, let me know.
C/Maj, CAP                 
Alpha Flight Commander                     
Pathfinder Composite squadron
Earhart #15889

"For the partisan, when he is engaged in a dispute, cares nothing about the rights of the question, but is anxious only to convince his hearers." -- Socrates

Pylon

We use a local form for tracking stuff like BDUs, boots, field gear, etc. issued/loaned to members.  Here's a post I wrote on that (and the downloadable forms): http://captalk.net/index.php?topic=6087.msg115394#msg115394
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

Mark_Wheeler

As for an Observer Log, I have one set up in excel. PM me your e-mail address and I'll send it on over.

Note: Right now its not formatted for printing.

Mark

EMT-83

I have an Excel org chart I can send, along with some Professional Development stuff.

stillamarine

Again the email is al087pao@gmail.com

Or for those that have already emailed some stuff THANKS!
Tim Gardiner, 1st LT, CAP

USMC AD 1996-2001
USMCR    2001-2005  Admiral, Great State of Nebraska Navy  MS, MO, UDF
tim.gardiner@gmail.com

badger bob

Quote from: Pylon on February 28, 2012, 06:04:33 PM
We use a local form for tracking stuff like BDUs, boots, field gear, etc. issued/loaned to members.  Here's a post I wrote on that (and the downloadable forms): http://captalk.net/index.php?topic=6087.msg115394#msg115394

Please use the Expendable Issue section in ORMS. Any wing or squadron would recieve an inspection finding if ORMS is not used.

Quotea. Expendable property issue. Use the on-line Form 111a to issue expendable property not listed in ORMS (e.g., uniform items, sleeping bags and other individual use items). Property
management officers may access the form through ORMS. Record all expendable property issued on this form. Do not issue non-expendable property with the on-line Form 111a. Items will remain on the CAPF 111a until turned in or for 3 years from the date of issue, whichever occurs first. After 3 years from the date of issue items are automatically deleted from the individual's on-line Form 111a.
Chris Klein
cklein<at>cap.gov
The Supply Guy
IC2
National Volunteer Logistics Officer- Retired
WI-IGA
Wilson Award# 3320

Pylon

ORMS isn't exactly convenient if the unit doesn't have internet access at their meeting location to enter issues, track what's out, produce receipts, and log returns.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

badger bob

If live internet isnt availalbe or not convienient, entering into ORMS at a later time is acceptable. Expendable issues are just a running list of what has been issued. The member isnt required to sign for and accept liability in ORMS in the same manner that larger non-expendable equipment is handled.
Chris Klein
cklein<at>cap.gov
The Supply Guy
IC2
National Volunteer Logistics Officer- Retired
WI-IGA
Wilson Award# 3320