Another e-services question

Started by paladin82, June 01, 2011, 09:47:07 AM

paladin82

Last night I took and passed an online quiz.  When I clicked on the button to get the certificate, the certificate did not pop up, at least not like the other certificates I have printed out.  So, I just closed the window.  Is there any way to go back in and try to print the certificate again now that I missed the first chance?

SarDragon

Which browser are you using? If it's Firefox, try a different one. I've had trouble for the past month taking the safety courses/quizzes on Firefox.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

paladin82

Yes, Firefox.  But how do I get back to where I can print the certificate?

SarDragon

You will likely have to retake the course. When you are done, go back to the page where you got into the courses in the first place, and it will show a link for Certificate. Click it, and a PDF will pop up that you can print and/or save.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

paladin82

OK, I figured out how to get back into it (thanks to Firefox for keeping history), and opened the page in IE 8.  It still does not look like the other certificates. 

AirDX

Don't take it again!

Go to: http://members.gocivilairpatrol.com/cap_university/online_courses__exams.cfm

On the lower right there's a link to the Operations Online Exam Validation Tool, or directly:

https://tests.cap.af.mil/ops/tests/html/member_tests.cfm

Enter the information requested and you can generate new certificates for most if not all online tests for yourself or anyone whose CAPID you happen to know.
Believe in fate, but lean forward where fate can see you.

paladin82

Thanks for the info.  I see what the problem is now.  With my other two certificates, it gives me the option of viewing them in PDF format.  When I click on that, it pops up as the diploma-like certificate complete with signature.  With this particular one, that option is not there.

EMT-83

Must be the new instructor course.

arajca

There are a couple like that. National hasn't gotten around to providing the fancy certificate for them. The yellow box this is still valid.