Need an Opinion

Started by Starlock, May 07, 2011, 02:36:51 AM

Майор Хаткевич

If things are as you explain, then you have two options.

Take a liking and do it "their" way.

Find a new unit.

I took about a year of option one.  Then I chose option two.

FARRIER

Quote from: pilot2b on May 30, 2011, 03:55:08 AM
Agreed. It's not pleasant, but you will probably have to follow whatever plan is set before you. I've seen a lot of politics happen in a lot of different squadrons, and it's hard to fight. Prove yourself to the people who have common sense and a little bit of rank, and hopefully in the future it won't happen again.

Starlock, taking everything at face value, the above advice isn't bad advice. You are not giving up in any way. If I'm wrong, please correct me. But the leadership you are having issues with are all Seniors. Don't buck them, but follow the regulations. If the program they are trying to implement is flawed, it will show. You will come out vindicated. No one can "hang" you for following the regulations.

As far as the board coming up, get your parents involved.

Good luck.
Photographer/Photojournalist
IT Professional
Licensed Aircraft Dispatcher

http://www.commercialtechimagery.com/stem-and-aerospace

SarDragon

Quote from: Major Lord on May 28, 2011, 03:06:42 AM
Its also a well known and  scientifically proven fact* that Senior Member Majors are the salt of the earth, the backbone of CAP, and generally all around outstanding human beings who never error in personnel issues.

Major Lord

* From the American Journal of  Majors, a peer reviewed and well respected scientific journal consisting quite coincidentally entirely of CAP Majors

That, sir, is a Major Malfunction.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

thatonekid

OK so I just found out what really happened from our friend and I have to say the punishment is totally excesive... I mean he lied about what you did...I think...I really cant see you doing that...
C/MSgt Collins