Class A Blues jacket

Started by titanII, March 28, 2011, 11:47:27 PM

titanII

Thanks, I'll probably just get it from Hanscom next time I'm there, if my squadron doesn't have any.
No longer active on CAP talk

Thrashed

The thrift shop didn't have any recently and I'm not buying new ($$). Maybe you'll have better luck.

Save the triangle thingy

AngelWings

From Wareham MA, I drove all the way to hanscom to grab a new A's jacket from the Hanscom AAFES/BX, I wore it for all about 3 hours.

titanII

Quote from: Littleguy on March 30, 2011, 02:17:49 AM
From Wareham MA, I drove all the way to hanscom to grab a new A's jacket from the Hanscom AAFES/BX, I wore it for all about 3 hours.
Yeah getting a jacket isn't exactly urgent for me, so I'm not gonna make a special trip. I'll just go next time I'm there, which will be in a few months. If I do end up needing to look fancy before then, I can always order a tie off of Vanguard. But yeah... Hanscom is pretty out there for me too, and with the summer comin' round I don't forsee much use of the jacket in the near future.

AngelWings

Quote from: titanII on March 30, 2011, 11:34:47 PM
Quote from: Littleguy on March 30, 2011, 02:17:49 AM
Yeah getting a jacket isn't exactly urgent for me, so I'm not gonna make a special trip. I'll just go next time I'm there, which will be in a few months. If I do end up needing to look fancy before then, I can always order a tie off of Vanguard. But yeah... Hanscom is pretty out there for me too, and with the summer comin' round I don't forsee much use of the jacket in the near future.
My issue was urgent. I do not recommend it, either. Too long of a drive for something so little. I needed to be in A's for confernce, and didn't want to look off by not wearing one at the banquet.

titanII

Quote from: Littleguy on March 31, 2011, 08:44:24 PM
My issue was urgent. I do not recommend it, either. Too long of a drive for something so little. I needed to be in A's for confernce, and didn't want to look off by not wearing one at the banquet.
Yeah I was able to just hide, I mean sit  ;), in the back of the room without a tie or jacket.

AngelWings

Quote from: titanII on March 31, 2011, 09:21:49 PM
Quote from: Littleguy on March 31, 2011, 08:44:24 PM
Yeah I was able to just hide, I mean sit  ;), in the back of the room without a tie or jacket.
Hehe, yeah. I was scared, thinking I was the only one going to be there without a jacket, and that my squadron would kill me for not having one. It ain't much of a big deal, in my honest opinion.