cadets and drivers licenses

Started by shlebz, March 19, 2011, 03:11:45 PM

shlebz

is it required for cadets to put their drivers license into Eservices? I was looking on eservices and it says N/A for drivers license and i was just wondering how many cadets actually put theirs in Eservices?
C/1stLt Shelby Heberling
Mitchell #59813

manfredvonrichthofen

No, no one is required to enter their drivers license information into Eservices, not even Senior Members. The only time you do have to enter it is if you have or want a CAP drivers license, and as a cadet you can't have one anyways, so I wouldn't worry about it at all.

RADIOMAN015

Quote from: manfredvonrichthofen on March 19, 2011, 04:22:33 PM
No, no one is required to enter their drivers license information into Eservices, not even Senior Members. The only time you do have to enter it is if you have or want a CAP drivers license, and as a cadet you can't have one anyways, so I wouldn't worry about it at all.
I don't think CAP needs to know our driver's license number, again perhaps only for those that want to risk their financial well being by becoming a CAP driver.
RM 

EMT-83

It is not required to be in eServices, even if you have a CAP license.

When it comes to posting personal information, less is better.

davidsinn

Quote from: RADIOMAN015 on March 19, 2011, 04:39:47 PM
Quote from: manfredvonrichthofen on March 19, 2011, 04:22:33 PM
I don't think CAP needs to know our driver's license number, again perhaps only for those that want to risk their financial well being by becoming a CAP driver.
RM

What is your hangup with driving a corporate van? You bring that up at least once a day.
Former CAP Captain
David Sinn

Pylon

Quote from: davidsinn on March 19, 2011, 06:34:57 PM
What is your hangup with driving a corporate van? You bring that up at least once a day.

Don't feed the troll.   :P
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

manfredvonrichthofen

Feeding trolls is hazardous to your health, they like to bite.  :o

HGjunkie

••• retired
2d Lt USAF

davidsinn

Quote from: Pylon on March 19, 2011, 09:24:13 PM

Don't feed the troll.   :P

And yet he is still here allowed to troll...
Former CAP Captain
David Sinn

JK657

I think this is totally uncalled for. Radioman may present a different outlook on CAP then other people but that is no reason to call him a troll or recommend he gets banned. Now, I don't know Radioman but I appreciate someone who has  view that isn't lock step in with everyone else. It doesn't mean I agree with him always or even ever. When I think of trolls I think of people who do "hit and runs" people who start topics and fire everybody up and then are never seen again. Radioman's post count shows he isn't that type of person.

Just my 2 cents