CPFT MP3 Players?

Started by Fly Boy, November 15, 2010, 09:00:25 PM

Shotgun

Just a bit of input to confuse the matter . . .

According to 39-1 Table 2-5 - ". . . Headphones and Earphones Prohibited unless required to perform duties."

Now, I know most cadets don't wear an official PT uniform and opt for the random T-shirt and shorts combo; but technically, while conducting PT they should be considered "in uniform". Ergo, headphones are not allowed.

Personally, whenever I run or excercise I have my tunes with me. But when I do occasionlly run with the cadets to show them that the "old man" still has it,  I opt NOT to use them.

-PK-

Cool Mace

Quote from: Man Of Action on January 22, 2011, 05:54:53 PM
Just a bit of input to confuse the matter . . .

According to 39-1 Table 2-5 - ". . . Headphones and Earphones Prohibited unless required to perform duties."

Now, I know most cadets don't wear an official PT uniform and opt for the random T-shirt and shorts combo; but technically, while conducting PT they should be considered "in uniform". Ergo, headphones are not allowed.

Personally, whenever I run or excercise I have my tunes with me. But when I do occasionlly run with the cadets to show them that the "old man" still has it,  I opt NOT to use them.

-PK-

But there is no PT uniform, so says 39-1. I don't have any cadets that use them. that being said. I wouldn't have a problem with it if they wanted to use it.
CAP is what you make of it. If you don't put anything in to it, you won't get anything out of it.
Eaker #2250
C/Lt Col, Ret.
The cookies and donuts were a lie.

HGjunkie

Quote from: Cool Mace on January 23, 2011, 03:16:21 AM
But there is no PT uniform, so says 39-1. I don't have any cadets that use them. that being said. I wouldn't have a problem with it if they wanted to use it.

Some wings may issue supplements that add a wing PT uniform. FLWG has one.
••• retired
2d Lt USAF

Ned

And to no one's surprise, we have drifted into a discussion of uniforms.

I love CAPTalk!

JROB

When i was a cadet at my first squadron we ran on a roadside at the ANG base, we were allowed to listen to our mp3 players because security forces would block the roads while we ran (they were bored). When I transferred my squadron ran on a track non of them ran with mp3 players and when I pulled mine out a lot of people joined me.
Maj. Jason Robinson
Squadron Commander, Desoto Composite Squadron
SER-MS-096

"If you are in trouble anywhere in the world, an airplane can fly over and drop flowers, but a helicopter can land and save your life"-Igor Sikorsky