Main Menu

Funny thing

Started by abdsp51, May 01, 2012, 11:48:17 PM

abdsp51

Went into clothing sales to procur a service and got looked at funny when I went to pay for it.  And the cashier was awesome in doing her job and letting me know I had the wrong coat.  Now this was after work and it was understandle given I was in uniform and she understood when shown CAP ID. 

Now before anyone wants to say anything negative yes I was in my day to day uniform yes the questioning etc was properly and no there was no trolling.

Bayareaflyer 44

Based on your charter number, I think know which clothing sales you were at (if that is where you bought it).  I use that one myself, and always got great and very attentive service from the staff.  Of course, there was one incident of where the one young lady was helping me was a little puzzled over the ID I showed her, had asked her supervisor about it, and got the response of "Oh, he's just Civil Air Patrol, go ahead and sell it to him". 

I chock that up to the 'people are people' factor.  Hasn't discouraged me and continue to enjoy that particular clothing sales.

Earhart #2546
GRW     #3418

abdsp51

They are good there.  Most of the looks and things I have gotten is due to me going in during my work day or right after to pick something up.  And it is good to see that someone in AAFES does their job.