Vanguard Order -- Wish Me Luck

Started by ColonelJack, November 01, 2007, 01:26:39 PM

RogueLeader

Quote from: mikeylikey on December 05, 2007, 05:23:05 AM
;D    Seriously though......the customer service on the military side of Vanguard is great.  Heck, I bought a flag patch at MCSS 4 years ago, and left post with it to take to the cleaners.  When I opened the package it was totally chewed up, as in not wearable.  I was P-OFFED, took it back to MCSS, then called Vanguard.  They actually sent me a check for the price of the flag (like $2.50 + $5.00 for troubles)

Try and get that on the CAP side of Vanguard today.

They didn't know if you were Special Forces, and didn't want to take the off chance that you were.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

mikeylikey

^ Haha........seriously, you will find some people at VNG that are decent and want to work with you, and there are others that have no idea what the word RETAIL means.  OR other words like service, compassion, empathy etc.  Or the phrase "The customer is always right".

But I have begun to notice in the "big BOX" retailers......their customer service is starting to suck too.  Reference Best Buy, Walmart, Circuit City etc.
What's up monkeys?

RogueLeader

Quote from: mikeylikey on December 05, 2007, 06:16:36 PM

But I have begun to notice in the "big BOX" retailers......their customer service is starting to suck too.  Reference Best Buy, Walmart, Circuit City etc.

1. It's Wal-Mart
2. I work there.
3.  My CS does NOT stink.  It's rated very high

4. Just teasing.

[/drift]
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

star1151

Quote from: mikeylikey on December 05, 2007, 06:16:36 PM
^ Haha........seriously, you will find some people at VNG that are decent and want to work with you, and there are others that have no idea what the word RETAIL means.  OR other words like service, compassion, empathy etc.  Or the phrase "The customer is always right".
You know, it's odd.  I've never ordered anything without issues, but everyone I've talked to there (and there have been a few) has been very friendly and polite and seem to want to help.  Except that I shouldn't need to have to call them in the first place....

thp

I ordered a cadet binder from Vanguard. I got one, but it said it was backordered on the list. A week later they sent me a second - it was a $40 Binder.  ;D

mikeylikey

^ Did you send it back?  No need to answer.   >:D
What's up monkeys?