Squadron Leadership School - resident only, or online also?

Started by wmackirdy, February 04, 2018, 11:44:53 PM

MacGruff

PA Wing has three PD Weekends throughout the year. The west side of the state was just last week. In July it will be in the center of the state, and the East has theirs in October. I somehow doubt that the Wing will allow you to take the online version...

Baker

Quote from: MacGruff on March 29, 2018, 11:05:33 PM
PA Wing has three PD Weekends throughout the year. The west side of the state was just last week. In July it will be in the center of the state, and the East has theirs in October. I somehow doubt that the Wing will allow you to take the online version...

Would you happen to know the dates for the July class?  I checked the calendar on e-services and it looks like nothing at all from PA wing is posted as of this message.  Still hoping to get in knocked out online but if I have to travel then so be it, sad I missed the western class.
Garett Baker
CAP 2LT
Former U.S. Army
Former C/2LT

kwe1009

Baker

Fantastic, at least that gave me a date to plan for.  Thank you very much.
Garett Baker
CAP 2LT
Former U.S. Army
Former C/2LT

RiChArD7032

I signed up for the online class since there were no in-resident courses in my local area.  How long does it take to hear back?  I registered through eServices, but it's been several weeks. 

J2H

I also registered for the online SLS.  I received an email back in March saying online SLS would be "late spring."
SSgt Jeffrey Hughes, Squadron NCO
Glenn L. Martin Composite Squadron MD-031

jjmalott

Target start date for the next session is third week of June.

Jeff Malott, Lt Col, CAP
National eLearning Coordinator

J2H

SSgt Jeffrey Hughes, Squadron NCO
Glenn L. Martin Composite Squadron MD-031