Main Menu

Winter RCLS

Started by Airplane girl, October 09, 2015, 11:40:53 PM

Airplane girl

I found out today that the Winter RCLS in New Hampshire wing is cancelled because there aren't enough senior members who want to be on staff. I was planning on going to that RCLS, but obviously now I can't. I was looking around for another RCLS, and it seems like there might be another one in the NER. It says on the NER website that there is going to be one, but it's kind of unspecific. It says it's going to be held somewhere in New England and to check back in July 2015 for more details. It might be referring to the NH one, but I don't know if it is.

So, assuming there isn't an NER winter RCLS, are there any in other regions? I'm going to be in California a few days before most winter activities start, so basically anywhere in the US is fine.

PA Guy

CAWG holding their Cadet Officer Basic Course which is an accredited RCLS during the Christmas break.

Airplane girl

Are there any other winter RCLSs? Because I'm in California for my grandpa's birthday party until the 29th, so I can't go to that. Are there any spring RCLSs?

Huey Driver

Quote from: Airplane girl on October 09, 2015, 11:40:53 PM
I found out today that the Winter RCLS in New Hampshire wing is cancelled because there aren't enough senior members who want to be on staff. I was planning on going to that RCLS, but obviously now I can't. I was looking around for another RCLS, and it seems like there might be another one in the NER. It says on the NER website that there is going to be one, but it's kind of unspecific. It says it's going to be held somewhere in New England and to check back in July 2015 for more details. It might be referring to the NH one, but I don't know if it is.

So, assuming there isn't an NER winter RCLS, are there any in other regions? I'm going to be in California a few days before most winter activities start, so basically anywhere in the US is fine.

There's a sizeable number of cadets up here in the Northeast who also in the same dilemma now. Traditionally, NER's Summer RCLS is held in Pennsylvania Wing in late June/early July. We haven't had a summer RCLS in New England in ages though.

Not to say there aren't any, but unfortunately the CAP event calendar doesn't turn up any RCLS's for being scheduled this winter.
With malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right...

Гугл переводчик

You may need to contact the wings yourself. In my experience they tend to not update websites, and the only way to get info is to shoot them an email or two.
Former C/Maj., CAP
1st Lt., CAP
SrA, USAF                                           

NER CC

THE NORTHEAST REGION WINTER RCLS IS BACK ON SCHEDULE.

Looking for staff and student cadets. 

NHWG was unable to support this important training activity this year so it will be hosted by Vermont Wing at the Regional Training Institute, Camp Johnson, Colchester, Vermont.

Look for the announcement and signup later this week on the NER web site at http://www.ner.cap.gov/index.php/northeast-region.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Col Leclair
Col Dan Leclair

THRAWN

Quote from: NER CC on November 05, 2015, 02:58:14 AM
THE NORTHEAST REGION WINTER RCLS IS BACK ON SCHEDULE.

Looking for staff and student cadets. 

NHWG was unable to support this important training activity this year so it will be hosted by Vermont Wing at the Regional Training Institute, Camp Johnson, Colchester, Vermont.

Look for the announcement and signup later this week on the NER web site at http://www.ner.cap.gov/index.php/northeast-region.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Col Leclair

http://www.ner.cap.gov/index.php/northeast-region

That period after "region" screwed the link up. Lousy punctuation....best regards to the NER.
Strup-"Belligerent....at times...."
AFRCC SMC 10-97
NSS ISC 05-00
USAF SOS 2000
USAF ACSC 2011
US NWC 2016
USMC CSCDEP 2023

NER CC

The Winter RCLS will be held 27 Dec - 2 Jan in Colchester VT. The below link can be used for information and to register as staff or students.

http://www.ner.cap.gov/index.php/home/rcls
Col Dan Leclair