official "I'm here!" thread.

Started by whatevah, March 24, 2005, 04:52:08 AM

C/Amn sims

Hi im C/Amn montana sims from the 83rd composite squadron fortsmith,arkansas

RickFranz

C/Amn Sims
Welcome to CAPTALK!  I hope you will feel like a part of this site and take the time to read and learn.  Then share what you learn with others.
Rick Franz, Col, CAP
KSWG CC
Gill Rob Wilson #2703
IC1

D DAmico

Hello, my name is C/Amn David D'Amico (Suprising isn't it?) of the 102nd Composite Squadron of the RI Wing. Joined last October, don't have much to say about myself. Made it through my basic encampment though.  :clap:

I feel a little wierd because this forum is full of cadet officers and seniors... Anyway, I'm glad I found this site.
David D'Amico
C/Amn
102nd Composite Squadron
CAPID 470241

cap235629

Quote from: C/Amn sims on May 16, 2010, 11:41:17 PM
Hi im C/Amn montana sims from the 83rd composite squadron fortsmith,arkansas

Cadet Sims,

Though I think highly of you, I am appalled at your grammar and punctuation! Please represent yourself, your state and your unit better in the future.

Semper Vigilans!

1st Lt Hobbs

;D
Bill Hobbs, Major, CAP
Arkansas Certified Emergency Manager
Tabhair 'om póg, is Éireannach mé

CCAlex

I'm CCAlex and I have the ambition to become a cadet colonel...

C/MSgt Lunsford

Quote from: CCAlex on June 02, 2010, 02:32:33 AM
I'm CCAlex and I have the ambition to become a cadet colonel...
Don't we all?

I'm slowly reaching up there.

Anyway! Welcome all new people, we are glad to have you on the forums!

Wright Brothers #13915

CCAlex

not all of us. I met a cadet that loathed officers

Майор Хаткевич

Quote from: CCAlex on June 02, 2010, 04:06:00 AM

In which case he missed the point of the cadet program.

Welcome to CAPTalk.

manfredvonrichthofen

I am Robert Killion, I am in the 002 Monroe County Composite Squadron Ravens, I am a senior member. I just got my confirmation of membership today.

cap235629

Quote from: manfredvonrichthofen on June 02, 2010, 04:32:30 AM
I am Robert Killion, I am in the 002 Monroe County Composite Squadron Ravens, I am a senior member. I just got my confirmation of membership today.

Welcome Back! (did you get my message)

Bill Hobbs, Major, CAP
Arkansas Certified Emergency Manager
Tabhair 'om póg, is Éireannach mé

C/MSgt Lunsford

Quote from: CCAlex on June 02, 2010, 04:06:00 AM
That is very disappointing to hear.

Like USAFaux said, they must be missing the point of the Cadet Programs.

Wright Brothers #13915

DBlair

Quote from: D DAmico on May 31, 2010, 02:16:09 PM
Hello, my name is C/Amn David D'Amico (Suprising isn't it?) of the 102nd Composite Squadron of the RI Wing. Joined last October, don't have much to say about myself. Made it through my basic encampment though.  :clap:

I feel a little wierd because this forum is full of cadet officers and seniors... Anyway, I'm glad I found this site.

Don't feel weird at all. Many of those Cadet Officers (and even some of the younger Seniors) you mentioned probably started out here as Airmen/NCOs and I'm sure there are quite a few other enlisted Cadets on the site, so no worries. Make sure to learn all you can on the site- it really is a great resource and if you have questions, feel free to ask and we'll do our best to help. Welcome Aboard!
DANIEL BLAIR, Lt Col, CAP
C/Lt Col (Ret) (1990s Era)
Wing Staff / Legislative Squadron Commander

C/MSgt Lunsford

Quote from: D DAmico on May 31, 2010, 02:16:09 PM

No worries. I am a C/TSgt (Technical Sergeant) and I have only been in CAP for exactly 1 year. You will get up there in ranks sooner or later.

Wright Brothers #13915

rhouston

My name is Rob Houston and I am a new Senior at the Sumter Composite Squadron. 

C/MSgt Lunsford

Quote from: rhouston on June 11, 2010, 01:01:19 AM
My name is Rob Houston and I am a new Senior at the Sumter Composite Squadron.
Welcome Sir.

Wright Brothers #13915

DakRadz

Cadet Chief Master Sergeant Radz (Not quite my actual last name- it's too unique to be throwing around)
I suppose if I put my squadron, a real SM could guess who I am; I'm worried about those who aren't members..

Anyway, C/CC of a SER-GA squadron, loving my CAPpin' days.

HGjunkie

Cadet SSgt Cowan, the only flight sergeant for SER-FL-066. I've been here a while, and decided to post in this thread. 8)
••• retired
2d Lt USAF

Cadet Professional

Cadet Sims,

Though I think highly of you, I am appalled at your grammar and punctuation! Please represent yourself, your state and your unit better in the future.

Lieutenant Hobbs,

Remember...Praise in Public, Chastise/Correct in Private.

Since you are in the same unit, this was probably something better handled better in person, rather than here where thousands of people can read it.

SarDragon

Quote from: Cadet Professional on June 19, 2010, 11:09:59 PM

Cadet Sims,

Lieutenant Hobbs,

Remember...Praise in Public, Chastise/Correct in Private.

Since you are in the same unit, this was probably something better handled better in person, rather than here where thousands of people can read it.

And you just violated your own advice.

The matter was addressed almost immediately via PM.

Now back to our regularly scheduled thread.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

OutbackAli

Greetings from WY !
I'm here.
Doing the paperwork.
Can't wait to fly!