GTM3 and other Qualifications

Started by airdale12, July 01, 2011, 02:33:32 AM

airdale12

Quote from: a2capt on July 01, 2011, 05:56:30 AM
Perhaps someone who is in an authority position at Hawk Mountain might be reading this thread.. and be able to identify the attitude in person .. that'll be interesting. If you go there with the same attitude, lets see how far that gets. Tell them it's all BS.

Wow this is wat u come down to. I support HMRS thought this forum! People here complain about how HM doesn't follow some cap regs on hazing and people complain about a simple pink belt and so on....and now u come and say that????? This is the bs Im talking about.

...these things we do that others may live...

Eclipse

Quote from: airdale12 on July 01, 2011, 06:03:13 AM
Perhaps someone who is in an authority position at Hawk Mountain might be reading this thread.. and be able to identify the attitude in person .. that'll be interesting. If you go there with the same attitude, lets see how far that gets. Tell them it's all BS.

Wow this is wat u come down to. I support HMRS thought this forum! People here complain about how HM doesn't follow some cap regs on hazing and people complain about a simple pink belt and so on....and now u come and say that????? This is the bs Im talking about.

Hint: Spelling and grammar count.

You're the one who has espoused a disdain for the regs and the process, and continued to do so in a fairly "direct" way, both openly and
via PM's.  That attitude is likely something you display in person as well, and is exactly what others were trying to dispel about HMRS just a few
days ago.

If you've had challenges getting certified, so be it.  Work the program and get what you need, but if you come at your CC waiving your droids
in the same way in person as you do on here, and expect to get things done just because you participated in HMRS, that may be part of the delay.

"That Others May Zoom"

airdale12

Quote from: Eclipse on July 01, 2011, 06:10:54 AM
Quote from: airdale12 on July 01, 2011, 06:03:13 AM

Hint: Spelling and grammar count.

You're the one who has espoused a disdain for the regs and the process, and continued to do so in a fairly "direct" way, both openly and
via PM's.  That attitude is likely something you display in person as well, and is exactly what others were trying to dispel about HMRS just a few
days ago.

If you've had challenges getting certified, so be it.  Work the program and get what you need, but if you come at your CC waiving your droids
in the same way in person as you do on here, and expect to get things done just because you participated in HMRS, that may be part of the delay.

I guess you will have to meet me then.

...these things we do that others may live...