Emergency vehicle markings

Started by commando1, December 12, 2010, 01:32:14 AM

a2capt

Quote from: Eclipse on December 13, 2010, 07:43:46 PMI would say that this is history - certainly the 108's in my wing have been audited pretty thoroughly, even to the point of questioning mileage on a COV pulling a COT.
Time for some more FWA submissions then. Maybe they'll get the hint. It's certainly not history everywhere, apparently.

commando1

Question, none of y'all have ever done 60 in a 55? Guess not. I do not refer to running "Code 3." I am referring to responding with all due haste.  8)
Non Timebo Mala

arajca

Quote from: commando1 on December 15, 2010, 02:41:45 AM
Question, none of y'all have ever done 60 in a 55? Guess not. I do not refer to running "Code 3." I am referring to responding with all due haste.  8)
There is a difference in normal fudging the limit and speeding intentionally because your going to a mission. This "
Quote from: commando1 on December 13, 2010, 05:50:46 PM
I like my magnet becuase let's face it, on the way to a mission you are not gonna follow the speed limit to the letter  >:D.
says the reason you're speeding is solely because you're on a mission. Which is the commonly accepted definition of running 'code 3' or 'emergent'.

commando1

Ok allow me to clarify. I feel like a school child...I WILL NOT SPEED EN ROUTE TO MISSION.  >:D
Non Timebo Mala