Ops Quals Disapproval

Started by Tubacap, November 30, 2010, 01:58:02 AM

Tubacap

When someone has an specialty that is disapproved in Ops Quals, the approver has the ability to type in a reason.  Does anyone know where the reason goes from there?
William Schlosser, Major CAP
NER-PA-001

Ron1319

Back to the requestor and then the supporting documenatiom should be provided so that it can be approved.  Was it denied arbitrarily?
Ronald Thompson, Maj, CAP
Deputy Commander, Squadron 85, Placerville, CA
PCR-CA-273
Spaatz #1319

davidsinn

Quote from: Tubacap on November 30, 2010, 01:58:02 AM
When someone has an specialty that is disapproved in Ops Quals, the approver has the ability to type in a reason.  Does anyone know where the reason goes from there?

You can see it when you click on it in Ops quals. Had the same thing myself. I corrected the issue and resubmitted. Now I'm waiting for it to be approved or denied again.
Former CAP Captain
David Sinn

Tubacap

I'm the guy who is usually doing the disapproving, and inputting the data.  I can't relocate my notes, and I have had several people say that no email came to them.  I'd just like to know where the data goes.
William Schlosser, Major CAP
NER-PA-001

jeders

It just goes into eServices, I don't believe any email is sent. Or at least I've never gotten one when I've had them denied. When you scroll over the denied qual in the qual listing, a little pop-up will show the reason it was denied.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

Ron1319

They either need to check it or you should send an email or call to notify them.
Ronald Thompson, Maj, CAP
Deputy Commander, Squadron 85, Placerville, CA
PCR-CA-273
Spaatz #1319

Eclipse

One of my pet peeves is the lack of email notifications regarding the majority of operations in eservices.

"That Others May Zoom"