2012 Fiesta Flambeau Parade, San Antonio TX

Started by Noble Six, February 09, 2012, 10:31:13 PM

Noble Six

For the widest distribution possible

Its that time of year again, the 2012 Fiesta Flambeau Parade in San Antonio TX April 28, 2012.  This year i was able to get the parade posted on the TX wing calendar, in order to achieve the widest distribution possible and maybe increase the number of participants. Information and the ops plan can be found on the TX wing website http://www.txwgcap.org/oplans/2012_28_Apr_SanAntonioNightParade_Ops_Plan.pdf

Overnight lodging will be provide at  Lackland Cadet Squadron for those traveling from out of town.
United States Marine Corps Retired
Earhart#13897

Major Carrales

Quote from: Noble Six on February 09, 2012, 10:31:13 PM
For the widest distribution possible

Its that time of year again, the 2012 Fiesta Flambeau Parade in San Antonio TX April 28, 2012.  This year i was able to get the parade posted on the TX wing calendar, in order to achieve the widest distribution possible and maybe increase the number of participants. Information and the ops plan can be found on the TX wing website http://www.txwgcap.org/oplans/2012_28_Apr_SanAntonioNightParade_Ops_Plan.pdf

Overnight lodging will be provide at  Lackland Cadet Squadron for those traveling from out of town.

I am very tempted to try this this year.
"We have been given the power to change CAP, let's keep the momentum going!"

Major Joe Ely "Sparky" Carrales, CAP
Commander
Coastal Bend Cadet Squadron
SWR-TX-454

Noble Six

Well don't forget some cadets.  We would be very happy if you showed up.  We normally have a good turn out but at a parade of this size i would like more.
Earhart#13897

Major Carrales

Quote from: Noble Six on February 10, 2012, 03:00:32 PM
Well don't forget some cadets.  We would be very happy if you showed up.  We normally have a good turn out but at a parade of this size i would like more.

I did mean about 11 or 12 people.

Commander
SWR-TX-454

Noble Six

Earhart#13897

Major Carrales

Quote from: Noble Six on February 10, 2012, 03:44:30 PM
wow that would be awesome.

I would need a van and a place for them to stay the night.  PM details please so I can see if this is possible.

Commander
SWR-TX-454

Noble Six

Earhart#13897