13 Illegal Immigrants Arrested in California Wearing U.S. Marine Uniforms

Started by dogboy, March 23, 2011, 11:57:25 PM

dogboy

http://www.nationalterroralert.com/2011/03/22/13-illegal-immigrants-arrested-in-california-wearing-u-s-marine-uniforms

Border Patrol agents recently arrested 13 illegal immigrants disguised as U.S. Marines and riding in a fake military van according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

Official said the illegal immigrants were dressed in US Marine uniforms when apprehended at the Campo Border Patrol Westbound I-8 checkpoint on March 14 near Pine Valley, Calif. Two U.S. citizens in the van also were reportedly arrested.

manfredvonrichthofen

Please step forward when I call your name.
Perez? Here.
Perez? Here.
Perez? Here.
Perez? Here.
Perez? Here.
Perez? Here.
Perez? Here.
Perez? Here.
Perez? Here.
Perez? Here.
Perez? Here.
Perez? Here.
Perez? Here.

Great, well this Marine officer here will take you all to the nearest airfield so you can get your armor and weapons, you are all headed to Afghanistan. You all want to play Marines, you can all be Marines.

cap235629

Quote from: manfredvonrichthofen on March 24, 2011, 01:06:14 AM
Please step forward when I call your name.
Perez? Here.
Perez? Here.
Perez? Here.
Perez? Here.
Perez? Here.
Perez? Here.
Perez? Here.
Perez? Here.
Perez? Here.
Perez? Here.
Perez? Here.
Perez? Here.
Perez? Here.

Great, well this Marine officer here will take you all to the nearest airfield so you can get your armor and weapons, you are all headed to Afghanistan. You all want to play Marines, you can all be Marines.

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Bill Hobbs, Major, CAP
Arkansas Certified Emergency Manager
Tabhair 'om póg, is Éireannach mé

Persona non grata

In unrelated news, the Perez family of Mission Viejo, CA, of which all 13 sons are United States Marines, was awaiting a family reunion when all of their Marines disappeared unexpectedly.
:-* ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Rock, Flag & Eagle.........

Flying Pig

We are always arresting illegals wearing uniforms.  A lot of drug traffickers do it also.  They think if the cops pass them, they will continue on thinking they are military.  However, a lot of cops are vets.  And when your an illegal whos 50lbs overweight with a bad hair cut and a mustache sporting a 101st Airborne and Ranger Tab, someones gonna notice.  And when your 19 wearing MSgt rank, again.....not a good idea.

manfredvonrichthofen

Quote from: eaker.cadet on March 24, 2011, 01:22:11 AM
In unrelated news, the Perez family of Mission Viejo, CA, of which all 13 sons are United States Marines, was awaiting a family reunion when all of their Marines disappeared unexpectedly.
:-* ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
And another field agent with the DHLS is reassigned to a small shack in Abudabi.
:o Dang, and that is Darwinism as it applies to the US Government.

manfredvonrichthofen

Quote from: Flying Pig on March 24, 2011, 01:25:15 AM
We are always arresting illegals wearing uniforms.  A lot of drug traffickers do it also.  They think if the cops pass them, they will continue on thinking they are military.  However, a lot of cops are vets.  And when your an illegal whos 50lbs overweight with a bad hair cut and a mustache sporting a 101st Airborne and Ranger Tab, someones gonna notice.  And when your 19 wearing MSgt rank, again.....not a good idea.
SSSHHHHH... You are going to give away our method of figuring out who is full of crap!

Persona non grata

The best part is that they used what appears to be a sharppie marker to change the 0 to an 8 on the goverment plates.
Rock, Flag & Eagle.........

manfredvonrichthofen

Quote from: eaker.cadet on March 24, 2011, 01:46:31 AM
The best part is that they used what appears to be a sharppie marker to change the 0 to an 8 on the goverment plates.
No, the best part is down in the Facebook comments where one person actually asked
Quotewhere else have they tried and were they caught?

Major Lord

You can always ask them " What is the color of the Boat House at Parris Island?" If they answer "Que?"  immediately arrest.  If they ask "What boat house, eh?" then clearly they are Canadian infiltrators here to steal our hockey playing and beer drinking jobs.

Major Lord
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

RADIOMAN015

Well at least they weren't wearing Civil Air Patrol uniforms  -- could you just image the amount of additional regulations that would have to be implemented at the local level ::) ???
RM

Pylon

Quote from: RADIOMAN015 on March 24, 2011, 03:45:55 AM
Well at least they weren't wearing Civil Air Patrol uniforms  -- could you just image the amount of additional regulations that would have to be implemented at the local level ::) ???
RM

None.

And relevance to CAP?
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

a2capt

O.M.G.

LOL, No wonder .. this is nuts. So, yesterday I took our CAP van on a short road trip to run some time on it because it needs it's emissions check but it's got that GM blower fan relay problem again, and apparently that thing turned on at random and killed the battery. So restarting it, I need to put 40-50 miles on it so it passes emissions with statistical data in the onboard computer that is otherwise erased if the battery is disconnected .. or goes totally dead by virtue of the key turning and it just having nothing left to give.

Anyhow, so in a calculated risk that I .. lost at,  I pulled off the freeway at a spot near by, and backed in - killed the engine and when I went to restart it, not even a click. Absolutely plain dead and this after 10 miles, the week prior when jumped it, and failed the smog test with the lack of data in the computer, it was fine after just 10 minutes of alternator time, but .. anyhow. I pulled off, and it died. I made my phone call and I took a walk down the closed section of US 101 a little ways and then back, and on the way back I noticed a BP vehicle sitting around. Kinda watching in my direction.

This is a stretch of freeway where .. if you got off at this exit you pretty much were going on base, or you had bicycle in your car and you were going for a ride as it's a popular spot for unobstructed bike riding. It's also about 9 miles south of an inland secondary border check .. and the smugglers tend to "abandon" their "customers" there, and say "your on your own, meet us on the other side of the checkpoint and you'll get your ride to Los Angeles".

All the while I'm wondering, "gee, I know this probably looks weird. A van, parked right at the fence, and me walking ..  " and then "you know, that would be an elaborate bunch of logistics.. use an official looking vehicle and uniforms .. "

..and then there's this link posted.

a2capt

Furthermore, now it makes the local paper:
http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/sdcounty/article_8a3e892f-a778-54b9-ada2-9adf1a19478c.html

One of the standouts:
QuoteTheir vehicle wasn't right. They didn't know the Marine Corps' birthday. And they failed to give a "hoo-rah" when asked to do so.
A bit more details in this one, too.

JeffDG

RM
Nah, just a letter from CAP/CC directing CAP members to ensure they are wearing their uniforms correctly when they are crossing the border illegally.

JeffDG

Quote from: Major Lord on March 24, 2011, 02:00:09 AM
If they ask "What boat house, eh?" then clearly they are Canadian infiltrators here to steal our hockey playing and beer drinking jobs.
Hey, I resemble that remark!

I got caught by our SD last weekend... pronunciation of "route".

jks19714

Rumor has it that they were all 5-Star Generals on their way to Edwards AFB to troll for salutes.  :o
Diamond Flight 88
W3JKS/AAT3BF/AAM3EDE/AAA9SL
Assistant Wing Communications Engineer

PaulR

Quote from: JeffDG on March 24, 2011, 04:49:46 PM
RM
Nah, just a letter from CAP/CC directing CAP members to ensure they are wearing their uniforms correctly when they are crossing the border illegally.

LOL Too funny...

But this is some scary stuff... I wonder how many folks before actually did their homework and got through- with more sinister plans.  Someone who is serious about their plan and who has even a basic level of attention to detail has only to google uniform regs and etc. 

SarDragon

But that's assuming 'Net access, and the knowledge/skills on how to use it.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

PaulR

Yeah... that is because the real bad guys are all much less techically savy and way stupider than we are.   ;)

(said in a humerous yet slightly sarcastic tone) :D

Seriously though... some of the things I have personally seen relay quite the opposite message.