ACUT/BCUT on CAPF101

Started by Spaceman3750, March 03, 2011, 06:48:01 PM

Spaceman3750

https://www.capnhq.gov/news/Documents/ACUT_BCUT_Implemetation.pdf

Hm. Why does it require wing-level approval? Just let me plug in the date of completion, and ROA number and let me be on my way. Requires unit-level validation at best.

JeffDG

Seems the approval is just for new.

I show ACUT on my 101 right now...no approvals needed...but they've got it in as an ES qual, and of course those all follow a workflow.

That, and I have no clue what my ROA number is...we no longer issue ROA cards, and I think that's what this is meant to replace.

Spaceman3750

Nice, I just tried to plug in my ACUT certificate number and it won't let me do it - evaluator CAPID and member CAPID can't be the same. That makes sense on everything but the BCUT/ACUT tasks (and FEMA training, but that has to be validated anyways).

It shows my BCUT because of other quals but not my ACUT. I carry my card with my 101 but I can already see someone at a mission giving me grief because I have a member-owned radio and only BCUT shows on my card, even if I have the ROA that says I'm advanced.

Guess that makes me a little bit of a pessimist, no?

SarDragon

I plugged mine in, and used the CAPID of the guy that taught the class. We'' see what happens up the chain. I also uploaded the email that issued the ACUT.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret