Main Menu

Blackhawk MOB bag

Started by KyCAP, April 30, 2008, 01:24:12 AM

KyCAP

All,

Got a new bag in today for my aircrew gear that rides in my trunk.  The other bag that I had was too small to keep it all together and I was starting to blow the zippers out.

This is the MEDIUM and the pictures from BlackHawk web site are tough for reference.  So I thought I would help with some of my own.

In the bag (not clear from the pictures).

Nomex Flight Suit
Flight Jacket
Bates Boots (with UnderArmour socks stuffed in the boots)
UnderArmour Brown Loose Fit T-shirt (no longer made in BROWN only SAND)
MRE

Stuck the patches in for "reference of size".

A cool feature is that it has two straps for wearing like a pack if you want to and the zipper is covered with a flap secured with intermittent velcro.

Picked it up from Galls.

Here's the factory link http://www.blackhawk.com/product1.asp?P=20MOB&C=C1738
Maj. Russ Hensley, CAP
IC-2 plus all the rest. :)
Kentucky Wing

Stonewall

Good bag, I've got one in every size.  In fact, I think I have two of some sizes.  Used to get issued that stuff.

Although I don't care for Blackhawk being made in, I think Vietnam, yet advertised "built for the American warrior" or whatever they say.  So far, I've only had one piece of BHI gear fail, and I wasn't even using it.  A buddy left his "fanny pack" back home when we went to Sarajevo so he borrowed mine (I carried under my shirt).  Dern zipper broke.  You know the "talon flex" zipper?  We went with Eagle Industries after that and still like it better.

Anyway.  +1 for the BHI MOB bag.  I keep my tactical (police) gear in one as it fits everything perfectly and can take a decent beating.
Serving since 1987.

Pylon

Love it!  Thanks for sharing!   :clap:
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP