Main Menu

ES Badges

Started by Sgt. Savage, August 03, 2007, 07:07:21 PM

Sgt. Savage

Quote from: RiverAux on August 10, 2007, 08:18:26 PM
Seems to me that very few CAP members are actually wearing all the specialty track badges that are authorized now, so don't see much need to add even more badges that most people probably wouldn't bother to wear. 

Can't you only wear 2 ST badges? That and I can't think of a member with an ES rating that doesn't wear SOME badge.

Quote from: alamrcn on August 10, 2007, 08:10:58 PM

But I hear what you are saying. Wanna propose some badges to National? Convince your wing CAC to give it a go - that's how we have the ribbons we have today and not the Monopoly (TM) piece ones from 30 years ago.

I'm, not even sure who is on the CAC. Besides that, do we usually leave it up to cadets to do this kind of work?

Just Curious

RiverAux

Aircrew usually wear their pilot or observer badges, but it seems to be a lot more unusual for ground team folks.  Most cadets seem to wear GT badges, but seniors don't seem to bother as much unless they are one of the few hardcore ground team folks. 

Sgt. Savage

I think this represents what I've put together so far.

Feedback?

MIKE

Finally some decent looking badges!  But in IMO this is what specialty track badges should look like.
Mike Johnston

afgeo4

I absolutely agree. This IS what specialty track badges should look like, but as far as ES badges go... these are great!
GEORGE LURYE