Main Menu

CAPR 5-4

Started by arajca, April 30, 2007, 04:32:28 PM

arajca

All the uniform changes we've been discussing are set to go away.
Quote from: CAPR 5-4, Sect. 4, Para b.b. ICLs outlining immediate policies that are intended to become permanent shall be incorporated into an appropriate publication within 90 days of the date the letter was issued.

and, although less authoritative,
Quote from: National Headquarters Interim Change Letter webpageNote:  The term policy letter was changed to interim change letter (ICL) with the issuance of CAPR 5-4, Publications and Forms Management, on 5 Feb 07.  The suspense date for incorporating ICLs that were in effect on 5 Feb 07 into regulations or manuals is 6 May 07, 90 days after CAPR 5-4 was issued.  All letters posted on this page are current and in effect, unless noted specifically.

Sunday is it.

MIKE

Yeah... I mentioned that in a thread a while ago, I think it might have been on CS.  Let's see if they get pulled on Monday or abouts.  I kinda doubt it.
Mike Johnston

alamrcn

I wouldn't want to be the one (on any level of the organization) to pull TP's little uniform project.... I think you'ld wind up assigned to Antartica Wing or something!

Interesting reg quotes, though. Maybe there will by a policy lett...uhh, interum change letter out soon to change the interum change letter policy - for the interum, that is.

- Ace

Disabled Veteran,
MGTP '05-'08
Minnesota Campaign

Ace Browning, Maj, CAP
History Hoarder
71st Wing, Minnesota

mikeylikey

^^  Is that like the memo authorizing the memo to tell everyone there is a memo that they need to read? 
What's up monkeys?

Slim

Just so long as we don't start talking about cover letters for TPS reports.....

yeeaaahhhh......

Slim