Main Menu

MIWG CC

Started by Psicorp, November 04, 2006, 11:10:45 PM

Psicorp

A wing email just sent out that I thought I would share with you all:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I am sure you have all heard, Colonel Gary Mayo, former Michigan Wing Commander has stepped down to pursue a new job opportunity in Nevada.  I am sure you will join me in wishing him well in his new job.

While the formal selection process for a permanent Wing Commander goes forward, Colonel William Webb, Great Lakes Region Commander has appointed me as Acting Wing Commander effective this date (4 November 2006).  I thank Colonel Webb for the faith and confidence he has shown in me by making that appointment.

I would like to announce that Lt. Col. Curtis Boehmer will be assuming the dual role of both Vice Commander and Chief of Staff for Michigan Wing.  Except for previously announced staff changes, there will be no changes in the Wing Staff.

Please do not let this change stop you from moving the wing forward with the plans and programs we have in place.  Over the next few years I am sure there will be many changes that we as Civil Air Patrol members will have to adjust to.  I have the utmost confidence that the members of this wing will be at the forefront of those changes and will be a moving force in Civil Air Patrol.

-------------------------
Ronald Padavan
Lt Col, CAP
Wing Commander
Michigan Wing, Civil Air Patrol
USAF Auxiliary

Pride, Professionalism, Proficiency and Accountability

MSgt USAF (ret)

Member, Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 112
Past President Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 143
Jamie Kahler, Capt., CAP
(C/Lt Col, ret.)
CC
GLR-MI-257

Lancer

Don't know about you 1st Lt Kahler, but I'm hoping for a bit of permanency there.

Of course that could just be my pride showing through as he used to be the Squadron Commander when I was cadet 20 years ago.  ;D

Psicorp

We shall see.  I am very impressed with the direction our Wing is going, and hope it continues.   
Jamie Kahler, Capt., CAP
(C/Lt Col, ret.)
CC
GLR-MI-257