CAP National Hot dog wagon

Started by Persona non grata, November 10, 2010, 05:11:44 PM

Angus

Quote from: jimmydeanno on November 10, 2010, 05:40:02 PM
Quote from: eaker.cadet on November 10, 2010, 05:11:44 PM...but not for the northern states in the winter.

Ever go to NYC or Boston in the winter?  I can't really say that there's anything better than hitting up a street vendor selling italian sausage when it's -10.  ;D

I have to amend that being from Boston.  Even in the heat there's nothing better than the Italian Sausage or Hot Dog from the vendors. 
Maj. Richard J. Walsh, Jr.
Director Education & Training MAWG 
 Gill Robb Wilson #4030

Angus

Quote from: Flint on November 15, 2010, 03:08:28 PM
Quote from: jimmydeanno on November 10, 2010, 05:40:02 PM
Quote from: eaker.cadet on November 10, 2010, 05:11:44 PM...but not for the northern states in the winter.

Ever go to NYC or Boston in the winter?  I can't really say that there's anything better than hitting up a street vendor selling italian sausage when it's -10.  ;D

I have to amend that being from Boston.  Even in the heat there's nothing better than the Italian Sausage or Hot Dog from the vendors.

To me it's just one big pickle as to whether or not we should start to advertise like this though.
Maj. Richard J. Walsh, Jr.
Director Education & Training MAWG 
 Gill Robb Wilson #4030

NIN

Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
Wing Dude, National Bubba
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

CAP_truth

Does it plump when it cooks in the hot weather. Does it have an ELT if it get lost.
Cadet CoP
Wilson

Jerry Jacobs

Sadly, probably the best thing NHQ has done all year

GTCommando

That's hilarious. I actually thought that was photo-shopped there for a minute.  ;D Then I got to thinking: Our membership dues actually paid for this?  ???
C/Maj, CAP                 
Alpha Flight Commander                     
Pathfinder Composite squadron
Earhart #15889

"For the partisan, when he is engaged in a dispute, cares nothing about the rights of the question, but is anxious only to convince his hearers." -- Socrates

jimmydeanno

Quote from: GTCommando on December 14, 2010, 06:10:19 PM
That's hilarious. I actually thought that was photo-shopped there for a minute.  ;D Then I got to thinking: Our membership dues actually paid for this?  ???

You should have stuck with your first thought, because it is an altered photo...
If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. - Winston Churchill

GTCommando

C/Maj, CAP                 
Alpha Flight Commander                     
Earhart #15889

"For the partisan, when he is engaged in a dispute, cares nothing about the rights of the question, but is anxious only to convince his hearers." -- Socrates

a2capt

LOLOLOL ... OMG. Sucker! That photo is pretty bad, too :)

GTCommando

Yeah, yeah, yeah. The slogan should've been a giveaway.   ::)
C/Maj, CAP                 
Alpha Flight Commander                     
Earhart #15889

DakRadz

Quote from: GTCommando on December 14, 2010, 06:10:19 PM
You were right, good sir-

That is hilarious! ;D hehehe

GTCommando

^I'm not an officer! I work for a living!  ;D
C/Maj, CAP                 
Alpha Flight Commander                     
Earhart #15889

DakRadz

Quote from: GTCommando on December 14, 2010, 09:23:02 PM
^I'm not an officer! I work for a living!  ;D
Don't even start that with me! I work plenty, boy! ;D ;D ;D

Alright, we've goofed off and such, let's let the thread alone now. No more hijacking from me, anyway.

ColonelJack

Well, hot dog!  Sounds like a wiener to me, if you want me to be frank about it.

Jack
Jack Bagley, Ed. D.
Lt. Col., CAP (now inactive)
Gill Robb Wilson Award No. 1366, 29 Nov 1991
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
Honorary Admiral, Navy of the Republic of Molossia

CAP Producer

AL PABON, Major, CAP

Larry Mangum

Al, you know you are juat disappointed you did not get to drive it.
Larry Mangum, Lt Col CAP
DCS, Operations
SWR-SWR-001

a2capt

This whole thing just makes me laugh. I'd relish the thought of that thing even existing..  can you imagine the grilling the creators would get trying to explain it?

If it had an HDLT onboard ... these guys would get a find!