Proper method for processing Level 3

Started by Maj Alfred, March 17, 2018, 07:18:54 AM

Maj Alfred

Hey so I have a bit of a question. What is the proper method one must take to send up for approval for level 3 from the squadron level? Send it to the group pdo? The group cc or directly to wing? Thanks in advance.
Ronnel Alfred, Capt, C.A.P.
Wright Brothers      4849           30 Sep 2005
Billy Mitchell           55282         20 Nov 2006
Amelia Earhart       13826          20 Apr 2007

SarDragon

That may depend on how your wing wants it done. I sent mine to group first, and they continued the process to completion. All the group mail went through one person, and they routed it accordingly. It took about 10 days.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

kwe1009

Just do it in eServices.  Once the squadron CC approves it is routed to the next level.  Easy as pie.

MacGruff

Quote from: Capt Alfred on March 17, 2018, 07:18:54 AM
Hey so I have a bit of a question. What is the proper method one must take to send up for approval for level 3 from the squadron level? Send it to the group pdo? The group cc or directly to wing? Thanks in advance.

Have your squadron PDO push the proper buttons in eServices. Squadron commander get a notification email. He/she approves it and it goes up to the next level. Unless someone is sleeping, it should be a simple matter of a few days' wait.

Another advantage to this method is that the eServices module shows all the requirements... so if they're all filled out ... and the buttons says "Approve Level 3"... well...'

Eclipse

And your best best is to have the unit PDO be filing in the requirements as they are completed.
It avoids the rush at the end.

"That Others May Zoom"

Shawn W.

Quote from: Eclipse on March 17, 2018, 03:50:15 PM
And your best best is to have the unit PDO be filing in the requirements as they are completed.
It avoids the rush at the end.

And it gives your unit PDO something to do.. Or if they are newer to being PDO it gives them extra eperience and something to do.