Main Menu

NER RCLS?

Started by ChamorroPride, June 08, 2018, 12:20:13 AM

ChamorroPride

Evening, all,
So I attended Northeast Region RCLS this past winter in December. I've been told by a few people that it did NOT count for NCSA credit, however my Squadron commander told me it popped up as an NCSA report or something along with people who attended the Air Force Civil Engineering Academy, so I'm not exactly sure what's going on. Was this an NCSA or do regional level activities also pop up on that report? Thank you!
C/CMSgt Jacob A. Halbrook, CAP
Cadet First Sergeant
NER-NY-283

MSG Mac

Many Region Cadet Leadership Schools are considered National Cadets Special Activities. The School must meet the criteria established by National HQs and be certified as such. If you check your online records in E-Services it should show the activity. If nothing else contact NER HQ to see if they got accredited as a NCSA.
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

ChamorroPride

Quote from: MSG Mac on June 08, 2018, 06:46:33 PM
Many Region Cadet Leadership Schools are considered National Cadets Special Activities. The School must meet the criteria established by National HQs and be certified as such. If you check your online records in E-Services it should show the activity. If nothing else contact NER HQ to see if they got accredited as a NCSA.
Where do I find if it were an NCSA? Its listed under Cadet Training but I dont see an NCSA tab.
C/CMSgt Jacob A. Halbrook, CAP
Cadet First Sergeant
NER-NY-283

MSG Mac

Check with NER Cadet Programs they should be able to tell you if it was accredited. Check also to see if your online records show the NCSA ribbon.
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

MSG Mac

Please note that New Hampshire Wing Non-Commissioned Officer School (NCOLS) is part of NH Wing's Cadet Leadership Academies.  Not all courses are eligible for the NCSA ribbon.  NCOLS Winter 2017 is authorized.
Registration via local site:  http://wcla.nhcapcadets.org/
Questions or need more information contact: dcray@nhwg.cap.gov

As copied from the NCSA page regarding the New Hampshire NCOLS.
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member