Main Menu

Capt. Parris M. Sepe

Started by ironputts, March 10, 2022, 09:05:17 PM

ironputts

March 7, 2022

Capt. Parris M. Sepe
Hillsborough One Senior Squadron
Florida Wing

My beloved husband of 52 years, Parris M. Sepe (79) or "Captain Pat" to many friends, and to me, always My Golden Prince, passed away on Thursday, February 03, 2022.

He was born in Orange, New Jersey. The oldest of four boys, brothers Alan, Donnie and Brian. Pat always had a passion and love of aviation, which is why he joined the Civil Air Patrol in his teens, then spent four years in the Air Force.

Our paths crossed while working in Miami, and our first date was amazing. A nice Italian dinner, a beautiful night flying over the city and on to the boat show. Who wouldn't be impressed by that?? Pat always had a great sense of humor and could come up with a witty remark or a crazy joke at the drop of a hat. He had a most generous heart to help wherever and whenever he could.

He spent 16 years with Eastern Air Lines and always claimed that was the best job ever. It kept our life full of adventure with all the moves around the country, and gave us the opportunity to see some beautiful parts of the world. We were blessed with two wonderful children, Christopher and Jennifer who made our life complete.

Our travels brought us back to Florida where we decided to stay and enjoy the sunshine. All the friends we've made here, through his work, the Civil Air Patrol, and all the other lives he has touched will surely feel his loss.
Greg Putnam, Lt. Col., CAP