how many cadets are on captalk?

Started by swya, February 19, 2007, 04:51:03 AM

swya

ok all of you cadets please come forward i just want to see how many of you there are here(also post your grade and the time you've been in cap if you could so i get an idea of around what rank people are) thank you oh by the way im c/a1c and have been a member since late october 06'
c/a1c James Collins- age 13
nellis cadet squadron- nvo69
my myspace is www.myspace.com/swya

Ford73Diesel

I'm a cadet here, I've been in since April 2002.

mprokosch11

C/Capt Matthew A. Prokosch, CAP
New York Wing
Utica Cadet Squadron (NER-NY-162)

Chris Jacobs

I am a C/1st Lt and have been in since January of 2001.
C/1st Lt Chris Jacobs
Columbia Comp. Squadron

Becks

If youre looking to contact more CAP cadets you may have better luck over at cadetstuff.org.

BBATW

swya

this isn't to contact its to get ageneral idea of how many cadets are here and their age range
c/a1c James Collins- age 13
nellis cadet squadron- nvo69
my myspace is www.myspace.com/swya

SAR-EMT1

Do former cadets count? I joined almost 10 years ago... Im a part of the dark side now.....
C. A. Edgar
AUX USCG Flotilla 8-8
Former CC / GLR-IL-328
Firefighter, Paramedic, Grad Student

mprokosch11

Quote from: SAR-EMT1 on February 19, 2007, 10:34:02 PM
Do former cadets count? I joined almost 10 years ago... Im a part of the dark side now.....

I heard a quote from a senior member like that   "I got demoted to senior member"    I won't give any names.   ;D
C/Capt Matthew A. Prokosch, CAP
New York Wing
Utica Cadet Squadron (NER-NY-162)

Jolt

I joined in February of 2004.  Jeez, some of those other cadets have been around for a long time.

EDIT: Woohoo!  I've been in for three years as of yesterday!

Chris Jacobs

Quote from: Jolt on February 20, 2007, 05:17:54 PM
I joined in February of 2004.  Jeez, some of those other cadets have been around for a long time.

EDIT: Woohoo!  I've been in for three years as of yesterday!

I just passed six years.  I feel like i have been around forever until i remember how long some of the senior members around me have been around.
C/1st Lt Chris Jacobs
Columbia Comp. Squadron

Ford73Diesel

Wow- I thought there would be more cadets than this. This is more of a SM oriented site. I lurk here to see whats goin on with the SM officer side of things. :)

Pylon

Quote from: markh on February 25, 2007, 04:12:58 AM
Wow- I thought there would be more cadets than this. This is more of a SM oriented site. I lurk here to see whats goin on with the SM officer side of things. :)

Doesn't mean there can't be more cadet participation and cadet-oriented discussions.  As I said in my recent CAPTalk 2nd Anniversary post, I'd love to see that increase.  :)
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

PhoenixRisen

I'm a Cadet.  Been in CAP since 31OCT2004, and at CAP talk since 06APR2005.  I'm currently a C/SSgt (getting C/TSgt in 2 days).  Yeah, I said two years.  I've been away from alot of meetings due to personal reasons; therefore, missing alot of testing/review boards.