official "I'm here!" thread.

Started by whatevah, March 24, 2005, 04:52:08 AM

WESSginger

Quote from: Arkbird on April 14, 2011, 04:03:58 AM
Hey everyone.  Just thought I would introduce myself.  I've been lurking for a while now.  I am currently a C/2d Lt.  I have attended National Flight Academy and I am going to attend COS this summer.  I am a solo pilot, GTM3 and I received a Commander's Commendation for assisting in the creation of a new squadron.
I'm going to COS too! See you there!
David Carriker, C/Capt, CAP
NESA staff #577/NBB Delta flight 2010/COS 2011 Flight 5

Arrow

Hi, I'm C/CMSgt Iain Davis, soon to be C/2lt. 18 y/o, been in CAP for 2 years.
Going to National Emergency Services Academy for the second year to get Mission Scanner & Mission Observer rating. Looking to become a Mission Pilot. Looking to become the 10th certified balloon pilot in CAP as well, maybe the first cadet balloon pilot. I love setting high standards and meeting them. Love leading and directing my fellow peers towards a common goal. Currently a college student, looking to become a lawyer.
I look forward to some discussions!
C/2dLt Iain Davis, CAP.

julia

I'm in...

Been a member going on 25 years now, having joined as a cadet.
julia

James Shaw

Welcome to all! Hope you enjoy the forum.
Jim Shaw
USN: 1987-1992
GANG: 1996-1998
CAP:2000 - Current
USCGA:2018 - Current
SGAUS: 2017 - Current

RC007

Been lurkin around here before finally decided to sign up.
Currently C/TSgt just waitin for my next promotion, heading out to SUPTFC Columbus this summer and I'm getting into GT. I'm only a few tasks short of UDF and GTM3. Been in for about a year and 2 months and lovin it!

johnnyb47

I Signed up for these boards months ago but never really had anything to post about... since the search function here works. :)
So far I've been able to answer every question I've had without having to post a single word.
Thanks!

Figured I should at least say hello though.
So....
Hello!
Capt
Information Technology Officer
Communications Officer

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nighthawk

Hey, I'm Daniel Ernandes, from MER-NC-150. I joined recently, just a C/Amn learning the ropes.
Daniel Ernandes, C/A1C, CAP
MER-NC-150

Good leaders are an endangered species.
When arguing with a fool, make sure he isn't doing the same thing.
Just because you have always been doing it that way doesn't mean it isn't incredibly stupid....

xxpur3xstrxx

8) fl wing st pete squadron fl-066

sab163

Greetings,

1st Lt Brown from NER-MA-006 Brockton Composite Squadron

ThatOneGuy

Hey y'all I'm C/2d Lt Charles Blome from the CO Wing, in the Foothills Cadet Squadron. Been looking at CAPTalk for sometime, just decided to sign up now though   8)

Anyways, just wanted y'all to know that I exist  :)

sneakers

Hey all, I joined 2 months ago after watching this forum for over a year. I'm a C/2dLt from Oregon's Columbia Composite Squadron, just became the cadet commander. Any other SUPTFC grads out there? I went to MS last year.

RickFranz

Welcome to CAPTalk.  I hope you find what you are looking for. ;)
Rick Franz, Col, CAP
KSWG CC
Gill Rob Wilson #2703
IC1

Flyinsarge

Hello cadets and seniors,
I am a cadet from Washington's Fairchild AFB squadron. I am a Cadet Tech Sergant and I am very happy to be here. Anyone else from WA Wing on here?

sneakers

I'm just across the border in Oregon, but I went to Cascade Falcon XIV (Washington Wing encampment) for my basic encampment, and have applied for a flight commander position there again this year. I like your wing!  :D

Flyinsarge

Hey, thats awesome! I went to CF XV and I also know Capt. Sullivan (I think thats how you spell it) who is the cadet commander for the one you just applied to. I would have joined up as staff as well, but I am headed to Flight Encampment this summer. Have fun at encampment!

sneakers

Major Sutherland is who you are refering to. He was in my flight at my basic encampment. He was to be the encampment commander, but not anymore. C/LtCol Tim McClure will now take his place. There's a lot more to it, but I'll leave those details out in the interests of good taste.

Flyinsarge

crazygrrl304

hey, I'm C/CMSgt. Nolt from Jesse Jones Composite Squadron (304) in Pennsylvania. is there anybody else from PA around here?

C/CMSgt. Nolt, Lexi

MCRmy

Hello, I'm C/2dLt Hannah Kuegler from Essex County Composite Squadron. This is my 5th year in CAP. looking forward to my 5th encampment.
"I am not a ma'am!!!!"- MAWG 2007 Encampment

Allen

hello i'm senior airman Allen of titian cadet squadron GLR-IN-802 :) this is my 6th month of being in CAP and ive already been to color guard compatition as 2nd rifle and expect to do much more  :D
in the words of my squadron commander Major Frank E Merrill "He who sweats learns quickly" :)
C/SrA Dawnyale Allen
GLR-IN-802