Winter photos of CAP Aircraft.

Started by Snake Doctor, October 08, 2012, 09:31:46 PM

Snake Doctor

I'm looking for CAP photos set in Winter. Prefer scenic type. Aircraft sitting outside Member in the snow, stuff like that. Yes I've googled and still am.  Thanks.
Paul Hertel, Lt Col, Civil Air Patrol
Wing Chief Of Staff
Assistant Wing PAO
Illinois Wing

ol'fido

Paul,

Have you contacted the AK wing PAO. He would probably be up to his rear end in both snow and pictures by this time of year. ;D

Randy
Lt. Col. Randy L. Mitchell
Historian, Group 1, IL-006

Walkman

Quote from: ol'fido on October 08, 2012, 10:37:52 PM
Paul,

Have you contacted the AK wing PAO. He would probably be up to his rear end in both snow and pictures by this time of year. ;D

Randy

That's a good call. They have a winter survival course and I saw some shots like that on the FB page.

Snake Doctor

Wing Chief Of Staff
Assistant Wing PAO
Illinois Wing

vento

Just a quick comment, most of the aircrafts at AKWG are different than the little C-172 and C-182 we use in the continental USA.  :)

Crosswind

Lt. Rich Denison
Director of Public Affairs - Wyoming Wing

Public Affairs Officer/Asst. Aerospace Education Officer
492nd Emergency Services Composite Squadron
Casper, WY

Ed Bos

Hi Folks-

Just a few things:
1) I direct the winter survival course that's happening in December. So let me know if you're still looking for photos around then;
2) we're still holding strong at mid-40's this week, so no snow sticking around in most of South Central AK at this point; &
3) you can PM the AKWG/PAO (User 907JenS) right here on CAPTalk if you'd like her help gathering photos.

Cheers!

-Ed
EDWARD A. BOS, Lt Col, CAP
Email: edward.bos(at)orwgcap.org
PCR-OR-001

Snake Doctor

Ed,

I expect I'll still be looking for photos.

Paul
Wing Chief Of Staff
Assistant Wing PAO
Illinois Wing