ALS

Started by Cam89, September 15, 2005, 11:23:19 PM

Cam89

Does anyone have some good tips on ALS. Its my first time going and I don't know what to expect.
Carrisa Marinshaw
    C/Amn

MIKE

I assume you mean an Advanced Leadership School... Without much more information on what school in particular you are attending, I'm afraid we can't be of much help.  We need more info.
Mike Johnston

fyrfitrmedic

Quote from: MIKE on September 16, 2005, 12:17:46 AM
I assume you mean an Advanced Leadership School... Without much more information on what school in particular you are attending, I'm afraid we can't be of much help.  We need more info.

I was hoping that was what was meant, I saw ALS and thought I'd wandered onto EMSVillage or something by mistake for a moment :)
MAJ Tony Rowley CAP
Lansdowne PA USA
"The passion of rescue reveals the highest dynamic of the human soul." -- Kurt Hahn

MIKE

Quote from: fyrfitrmedic on September 18, 2005, 03:10:32 PM
Quote from: MIKE on September 16, 2005, 12:17:46 AM

I was hoping that was what was meant, I saw ALS and thought I'd wandered onto EMSVillage or something by mistake for a moment :)

The thought had crossed my mind, but given the topic area I figured Advanced Leadership School or possibly even Airman Leadership School as opposed to Advanced Life Support.

The confusion that arises when you use acronyms that mean different things to different people.   ???
Mike Johnston

Cam89

What I mean is Airman Leadership School. Sorry, I didn't think about that little detail.
Carrisa Marinshaw
    C/Amn

MIKE

Quote from: Cam89 on September 20, 2005, 01:08:16 AM
What I mean is Airman Leadership School. Sorry, I didn't think about that little detail.

In which wing and or region?
Mike Johnston

Pylon

Quote from: MIKE on September 20, 2005, 01:29:14 AM

Did we ever clear this up?   :D
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

MIKE

Quote from: Pylon on December 17, 2005, 06:57:55 PM
Quote from: MIKE on September 20, 2005, 01:29:14 AM

Did we ever clear this up?   :D

Nope.
Mike Johnston

SarDragon

Or we can have ALS = Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (aka Lou Gehrig's Disease).
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

ladyreferee

I would assume Texas as this is where the cadet is from.
CHERYL K CARROLL, Major, CAP